• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

My Mrs made me watch Bad Moms last night.

It was actually really funny, lots of very crude jokes, very laddish, really enjoyed it. I didn't think Mila Kunis would be in a film like that.

Saw Deepwater Horizon, not outstanding but definitely worth a watch. I find these types of films interesting as you get some insight into an industry that's always in the news yet it's one you know little about.

Watched it last night, i enjoy the books but the film was poor. It was Tom Cruise playing Top Cruise really poor choice to play the lead role.

Just can't watch the films - Warwick Davis must have been already working when the role came up. If they could bluescreen my crutches out Id have auditioned........

Just can't watch the films - Warwick Davis must have been already working when the role came up. If they could bluescreen my crutches out Id have auditioned........

Like i say i do enjoy the books but both films ( imo) have been poor ( at best) there must have been money changing hands between Child and Cruise to get him the lead role.

Watched it last night, i enjoy the books but the film was poor. It was Tom Cruise playing Top Cruise really poor choice to play the lead role.

Same here. Opening scene is probably the best, and that says it all. It past two hours, but he needs to stick to Mission Impossible

Back