• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

New film crush on Jessica Lucas, totally hot!!

Can't wait to see Star Trek and how good Zoe Saldana will be looking!!

Both seem like talented actresses too.

Just watched the 1st JJ Abrahams Star Trek I enjoyed it at the cinema and enjoyed it again today, will go see the new one next saturday

I watched the first 25 mins of Prometheus

Ok thats it

Who the fudge do I invoice to get back 25 minutes to my life?

Ok thats it

Not us. We've already spent all the money they paid to shoot large parts of the movie here in Iceland! Can't be bothered to see it though, is it really THAT bad?

Gets FAR too much hate. Really enjoyed in cinema and I think people latched on to the minor plotholes it had. Overall loved it.

Minor?? That's a tad generous really imo :D

I mean your mate, who was walking normally when you last saw him, comes back to the ship squashed like roadkill and his legs over his shoulders - the mate is in said position when you look and see. Think its normal and open the door, gasps of shock and horror when said mate decides to try and kill everyone..

Ok thats it

I hoped you might have took the advice. You really need to be 'into' the Alien stuff to have a chance of enjoying it really.

Really should have gone for Skyfall or The Dark Knight....or just watched Cool Runnings again :)

I mean your mate, who was walking normally when you last saw him, comes back to the ship squashed like roadkill and his legs over his shoulders - the mate is in said position when you look and see. Think its normal and open the door, gasps of shock and horror when said mate decides to try and kill everyone..

And the fact that none of the characters ever had any reasoning for anything they did. I like to switch off my brain and watch some action as much as the next person, but even Statham films attempt to give characters reasons for behaving the way they do.

it's not so much plot holes as just diabolical writing to the point where i just can't take any of what is happening seriously - a crack team of scientists sent billions of light years or whatever away from earth to potentially discover the first proof of alien life and they act with all the intelligence of a bunch of teenagers in a slasher movie, it's just ridiculous.

Tbf, if I had known before I had paid to see it that it was written by the same guy/people who did Lost then I would never have seen it and maybe waited until Sky or at least a PB version.

Lost left me cold and I thought that was a pile'o'brick - realise I may be in the minority with that though.

Back