• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Seeing F&F6 tomorrow night. No it's not a spoiler, I heard about it months ago anyway but just wanted to double check.

Saw Star Trek 2 on Friday night at the IMAX, I enjoyed it but it was all over the place, not sure I liked some of Abrams choices for some key parts either...

Seeing F&F6 tomorrow night. No it's not a spoiler, I heard about it months ago anyway but just wanted to double check.

Saw Star Trek 2 on Friday night at the IMAX, I enjoyed it but it was all over the place, not sure I liked some of Abrams choices for some key parts either...

Yeah, Star Trek 2 was decent. Nothing particularly new or groundbreaking. Your average summer blockbuster.

Smash + granny = Lt. Uhura =P~

Agreed. I watched Into Darkness at Waterloo IMAX but even the giant screen experience couldn't paper over the plot holes and Pegg is totally miscast as Scotty.

At least one of Lindelof' many plot holes is giving the movie some free publicity... Star Trek Into Darkness writer apologises for 'gratuitous' underwear scene - Telegraph

not seen it, only saw that ending on YouTube. I've actually always wanted to see it but never got round. Is it good then?

Absolutely man. Must see, it's enlightening and a masterclass in cinematic technique. Non professional actors who are directed superbly.

Just watched Elephant, I enjoyed it, even if it was a bit slow paced.

One thing I didn't get was the black guy wearing yellow, Benny was it?.. what was his deal? Why was he walking around knowing a shooting was going on? Then trying to sneak up on the shooter just to get shot? The only thing I got from it was that the director was basically saying look in this situation don't try and be a hero, just get out of there and make sure you are safe. Either that or he was deaf.

Just back from watching Hangover III, some pretty funny moments, Alan and Chow stole the show as always..

Worth a watch but worth the £12.65 I paid at the Odeon no..

6.5/10

Back