• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Can someone recommend a very good excellent horror? I dont really like Horrors - I like to watch movies to be entertained and to laugh hence like the silly movies BUT I wanna try out a horror - recommendations please.

Can someone recommend a very good excellent horror? I dont really like Horrors - I like to watch movies to be entertained and to laugh hence like the silly movies BUT I wanna try out a horror - recommendations please.

Arsenal 5 Spurs 2 at the Emirates last season.....

Seriously though, a lot of it is personal choice but could try one of the following:

The Possession
The Woman in Black
Kill List
Insidious
Sinister
The Innkeepers
The Cabin in the Woods

Arsenal 5 Spurs 2 at the Emirates last season.....

Seriously though, a lot of it is personal choice but could try one of the following:

The Possession
The Woman in Black
Kill List
Insidious
Sinister
The Innkeepers
The Cabin in the Woods

Maybe Insidiuous - looks ok. Woman in Black - I thought that was like a theatre show? the scariest ever theatre show of something.

Thanks mate

Billy - yeah watched Alien - not a fan. Not into the whole sci-fi horror type stuff. Normal horror where people get killed and brick by ghosts or a man with a chainsaw - more like haha

The Orphanage is the creepiest, most jumpy film I've seen. In Spanish though with subtitles.

Ok I watched a really gruesome movie

American Pie - The Reunion

Wasnt great although have seen it before.

I did download Insiduous though and will watch it next weekend

Orphan looks good though - hmmmmmmm maybe horror weekend

Ok so I'm a big kid at heart, really looking forward to Man of Steel after watching this trailer...
[video=youtube;T6DJcgm3wNY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY[/video]

Looking forward to this too, would be great if DC comics went the line of Marvel and started doing these movies whereby they then become the Justice League, akin to Avengers Assemble.

Man on Wire - Documentary about the French loon that wire walked across the Twin Towers in the 70s :eek:

available to watch on youtube - 7/10

Back