• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I stupidly read a review of the book so i thought the film might be good based on a review of a book. Misses had gone out i had done some gardening had a little smoke checked on the ducks then settled down to a good MAN movie....christ what girly gonad*s.

Ok so I'm a big kid at heart, really looking forward to Man of Steel after watching this trailer...
[video=youtube;T6DJcgm3wNY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY[/video]

Saw Olympus has fallen at the weekend. Quite surprised it only got a 15 rating, that would have been an X in the old days (one for the older crew there)
Gerard Butler in fine form, and gets to deliver one of the funniest lines I've heard for ages. If you have seen it I'm sure you will know which bit I'm on about.

Good action film

Ok so I'm a big kid at heart, really looking forward to Man of Steel after watching this trailer...
[video=youtube;T6DJcgm3wNY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY[/video]

Caught a trailer at the weekend, looks decent., but have to admit I liked the look of Star Trek:Edge of Darkness far more,but both trailers were eclipsed by Hangover Part Three, hopefully they havent shown all the best bits in that teaser

Can't wait for this movie, and although completley different - wonder how it would compare to Senna

Last edited:
why on earth would you even compare them? this is going to be your typical overblown hollywood dramatisation, senna was an actual documentary film. :-k

why on earth would you even compare them? this is going to be your typical overblown hollywood dramatisation, senna was an actual documentary film. :-k

Errrr, because they both represent an era of F1 - identical (main) topic

Would be interesting to see how it would be represented

:rolleyes:

300-rise-of-an-empire-debut-poster-conquers-the-seas.jpg

\o/

300 is the only movie i have ever walked out on

It's a pretty silly film, a very silly film even, but I found it very good fun. Gave me that feeling that I'd be able to win a fight with anyone, so I was walking with my chest puffed out for like 2 days and then I remembered that I can't fight for brick and should probably just keep my head down....

fudging sequels. the bane of hollywood. why can't people come up with something original? rather than riding on the coattails of a moderately successful film?

i'm surprised it's not called 301. or 300 V2.. or 300 II. or something equally stupid.

The-godfather-part-ii-1974-3e490.jpg

Empire_strikes_back_old.jpg

Two-Towers.jpg

220px-Aliens_poster.jpg

toy_story2.jpg

220px-Bourne_supremacy_ver2.jpg

220px-Blues_brothers_2000_poster.jpg

(I know a lot of people don't rate that film but the time it came out I was very young and fudging loved it, still think it's a great film)

Off the top of my head, they're the ones that spring to mind. I find most of the time if the sequel is brick the original film was probably a bit brick in the first place. Name me some films where the sequel was a massive amount worse than the first (I'll give you Grease for starters). Sequels can be a very good thing with the right film

Back