• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

Benny's hair

OK, time to predict what will be on BAE's head tomorrow...

...I think we will see a return to the full 'funk phenomenon' afro, for reasons I will not divulge until the evidence presents itself!!!!!!!!!

OK, time to predict what will be on BAE's head tomorrow...

...I think we will see a return to the full 'funk phenomenon' afro, for reasons I will not divulge until the evidence presents itself!!!!!!!!!

ITK claim?

You know what happens to ITKs on here... :evil:

It'll look daft whatever. But I'll let him off if he returns to being the top notch left back we know he is after last week (not singling him out btw)

Is it just my imagination or has Benny once played with half his hair in a 'fro and other half cornrows?

He plays better the more funky it is. Restrained hair last week is where it all went wrong...

BAE.jpg

Benoit Afro Ekotto sensational.

No no, what I will say is that I have good reason to believe the message was passed on to him...whether he pays the slightest bit of attention or not I have not a scooby-do!!!!!

Info was passed on to me by a source I trust, but could be a smokescreen for something else by the club... :-"

No no, what I will say is that I have good reason to believe the message was passed on to him...whether he pays the slightest bit of attention or not I have not a scooby-do!!!!!

Fergie and his mindgames, thats a whole new low even for him

Bae's tweet just now-

brick brick brick brick TOUGHT GAME today from the first minute until the 93 minute! GHod of football bless us today plssss lol

So gutted his free kick didn't go in!

Bit more practice, and we could have a left back that chips in with half a dozen goals per season!

Great performance today.

Great performance?? He went to sleep for the 2nd and seriously anyone can fudge off if they think Modric was to blame he shouldn't have been there in the first place. He didn't have a bad game but you can't have a 'great' performance after a 1-3 home defeat!!! Should've scored straight after the 2nd too after Lennons run but put it out for a throw in!!

Not saying I want him replaced cos I don't but great? Don't think so.

Great performance?? He went to sleep for the 2nd and seriously anyone can fudge off if they think Modric was to blame he shouldn't have been there in the first place. He didn't have a bad game but you can't have a 'great' performance after a 1-3 home defeat!!! Should've scored straight after the 2nd too after Lennons run but put it out for a throw in!!

Not saying I want him replaced cos I don't but great? Don't think so.

Oh come on ROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. BAE's chance, after Lennon run, was very difficult. Granted he shoulda atleast got it on target but it wasnt easy - so many bodies in front of him.

I am unsure whose fault it is for the second but it was tinkle poor from both modric and bAE.

Oh come on ROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. BAE's chance, after Lennon run, was very difficult. Granted he shoulda atleast got it on target but it wasnt easy - so many bodies in front of him.

I am unsure whose fault it is for the second but it was tinkle poor from both modric and bAE.

On target at least yes. The 2nd goal was so fudging schoolboy it's unreal. Down at the left back spot BAE should've been in control.

Back