• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

I think, on the back of this game, we should sack Harry, drop Parker, King, BAE, Krancjar (sell), Kaboul, Adebayor (give back to City), Walker, Sandro, Bale, and maybe Modric.

They are all really poor if you think about it.

Since Bale has decided he is the next Ronaldo and going walk about all the time Benny is left to protect the left side on his own. I agree we need better back up then Rose though.

I think Ekotto is just gettin more exposes now, not because of his ability but because Bale as Park Lane mentions has just gone walkies. Which I guess means BAE has got to guard the entire left side on his own

I think Ekotto is just gettin more exposes now, not because of his ability but because Bale as Park Lane mentions has just gone walkies. Which I guess means BAE has got to guard the entire left side on his own

If BAE has to guard the entire left then were was he for that walcott goal? Playing left wing and strolling back.
He was partially or directly at fault for 3 of the 5 goals on sunday (overhead straight to van persie and getting nowhere near sagna for the rosicky goal.)
We all like the guy its just sometimes he is a liability.

Benny had no cover against the Scum. Bale was just jogging around. He managed to turn over possession to Arsenal quite effectively too. IMO Bale thinks he is Mr Hollywood. The guy needs a good kick up the arse by his fellow pros.

Gary.

Benny had no cover against the Scum. Bale was just jogging around. He managed to turn over possession to Arsenal quite effectively too. IMO Bale thinks he is Mr Hollywood. The guy needs a good kick up the arse by his fellow pros.

Gary.

Good point

Gary.

This.
Scotty Parker, Ledders or Daws should all be letting him know on and off the pitch...he needs their help!

Does somebody want to point me to a single interview, comment, article, video, whatever....that provides any basis to the argument that Bale is getting too big for his boots

I'll apologise and stand corrected if you can, but until then, it's the biggest load of flimflam I've read since "serious relegation fears"

Does somebody want to point me to a single interview, comment, article, video, whatever....that provides any basis to the argument that Bale is getting too big for his boots

I'll apologise and stand corrected if you can, but until then, it's the biggest load of flimflam I've read since "serious relegation fears"

Agree with this. Redknapp gave him a few days off after we beat Inter last season, and where did he go? Not to Dubai or Magaluf like most footballers would, he went home to Wales to see his mum. Does that sound like someone who is too big for his boots?

We want our players to be confident don't we? And we don't know if the reason Bale constantly drifts into the middle is Bale doing what he wants, or Redknapp telling him to do it.

So to summarise what I've been reading today:

Friedel - too old

BAE - liability
King - disabled
Dawson - league one
Walker - cannot defend

Bale - Mr Hollywood
Modric - traitor
Parker - clogger
Kranjcar - slow

VDV - unfit
Adebayor - scum with no heart

Quite how we are 7 points ahead of Arsenal and Chelsea, with a superior goal difference, is beyond me.

We have a team of cloggers, misfits, has-beens, prima donas and mistakes waiting to happen.

I look forward to the rebuild in the summer.

SERIOUS RELEGATION FEARS

Back