• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

Great performance?? He went to sleep for the 2nd and seriously anyone can fudge off if they think Modric was to blame he shouldn't have been there in the first place. He didn't have a bad game but you can't have a 'great' performance after a 1-3 home defeat!!! Should've scored straight after the 2nd too after Lennons run but put it out for a throw in!!

Not saying I want him replaced cos I don't but great? Don't think so.

You can. Even Fergie admits we were mugged.

I was at the game. We were far superior to United today (except in finishing)

Not sure we can blame BAE for not taking our chances

Today was just one of those games. But BAE was awesome

Oh he was awesome now? I can't find fault in his work rate, hardly have actually, just pulling you and DM up on saying how great he was today when he wasn't.

IMO.

Oh he was awesome now? I can't find fault in his work rate, hardly have actually, just pulling you and DM up on saying how great he was today when he wasn't.

IMO.

Might I remind you Roy, that this thread is to celebrate BAE's greatness

If you don't have anything benny cool to say, don't say it =;

brick brick brick brick TOUGHT GAME today from the first minute until the 93 minute! GHod of football bless us today plssss lol

Modric more at fault for the second I think. He should have been picking up Nani otherwise he was marking space and didnt see the run - he thought it was going out for a throw. Uncharacteristic of the little guy, but it was his fault and not Benny's. BAE was a beast today.

"An other day an other mind fokus on wenesday!if we win!It ll b a good start to prepar sat...BuT if we loose we can stop to play football LOL"

:lol:

How on earth is a 27 year old, who's contributed 4 goals throughout his whole career, suddenly going to pop up with 6 goals a season?

A bit harsh to blame Ekotto for the second goal imo (though actually, I've already banished it from my memory so can't really remember it all that well) but I thought his overall performance was quite good yesterday. Kept Nani quiet and provided well in an attacking sense.

Great performance?? He went to sleep for the 2nd and seriously anyone can fudge off if they think Modric was to blame he shouldn't have been there in the first place. He didn't have a bad game but you can't have a 'great' performance after a 1-3 home defeat!!! Should've scored straight after the 2nd too after Lennons run but put it out for a throw in!!

Not saying I want him replaced cos I don't but great? Don't think so.

Modric was to blame mate. Completely let Nani wonder there. Ekotto had his man. Ridiculous criticism to be quite honest with you.

And ArcspacE continually saying Baines is better than Ekotto is laughable. I'm sure you watch Baines week in week out in the same way we are able to scrutinize Benny's mistakes.

bendger.jpg

And ArcspacE continually saying Baines is better than Ekotto is laughable. I'm sure you watch Baines week in week out in the same way we are able to scrutinize Benny's mistakes.

The comment was in regards to the goal return comment in particular

But yes, I believe Baines is a solid LB.

The comment was in regards to the goal return comment in particular

But yes, I believe Baines is a solid LB.

Listen I can't claim to watch Baines every week, but from what I've seen, nothing would suggest he is any better than Disco. In fact he was majorly at fault for letting Lennon slip in to score in our home game v Everton this year.

I'd say he's slightly better going forward but overall more 'focused' at the back or in other words - less prone to gaffs.

The way BAE watched Walcott run past him last week was unforgivable. Same with Sturridge some months back.

If he can iron out this rubbish from his game and keep his head down - would be one of the best, no doubt

The way BAE watched Walcott run past him last week was unforgivable. Same with Sturridge some months back.

If he can iron out this rubbish from his game and keep his head down - would be one of the best, no doubt

Agree with this to be fair. We need more consistency from him overall if he wants to be the best but has all the attributes to be up there with the best.

I thought BAE was excellent against utd but his form has dipped of late. In the few matches before the utd one it was like looking at the Benny of old i.e. not focussed enough. Hopefully that little dip is over and he gets back to his early season form which has been absolutely brilliant.

Back