• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

Ekotto

I'd just like to say before I am accused of a knee jerk reaction that Benny has had a very good season and a lot of great games. But he's also had a few absolute shockers. I'm not saying he needs replacing by any means, but he definitely needs some competiton at left back, but Danny Rose isn't enough. Ekotto knows he's never going to get dropped as things stand.

Good idea starting a new Ekotto thread before the King thread was completely derailed.

My response from that thread about the need for competition for Ekotto: That's not a problem of not having competition. That's a problem of expectation. People for some reason expect our fullbacks to have no bad games despite playing 40-50+ games a season and being in one of the toughest leagues in the world. This despite seeing our wingers tear even good fullbacks apart quite regularly and sometimes our full backs being left quite unprotected. Unless there is a young Maldini clone running around somewhere waiting to be snapped up by us I think people need to accept that sometimes full backs (and other defenders) have off games. Unsurprisingly this seems to happen when the rest of the team are poor and they are put under a lot of pressure.

----------------------

I wish the old forum hadn't crashed, then I would have the reasons I posted why Ekotto isn't hoof-happy and isn't the reason for why we sometimes lose possession too easily for when the (I feel) inevitable "he hoofs the ball too much" comment comes up.

And whilst we are at it - and Chichi

WTF no cuddles for you and can you answer me one question who started the arsenal OMT ?

i was very unhappy this morning at work i did not even flirt with the lady whose locked i picked, thats your fault john no one elses not the players not harry just yours.

WTF no cuddles for you and can you answer me one question who started the arsenal OMT ?

i was very unhappy this morning at work i did not even flirt with the lady whose locked i picked, thats your fault john no one elses not the players not harry just yours.

You picked her lock huh? =P~

=D>

Is this some kind of joke that I don't understand?

Yes it was a joke.

I always put a 2 in the match rating threads by his name, thats the joke as for the dead to me remark that was light hearted to defuse the tension in here, another thing to defuse the tension, i have taken my clothes off, i suggest you do the same, thats not a joke.

Yes it was a joke.

I always put a 2 in the match rating threads by his name, thats the joke as for the dead to me remark that was light hearted to defuse the tension in here, another thing to defuse the tension, i have taken my clothes off, i suggest you do the same, thats not a joke.

:ross::ross:

Probably needs a rest but without a viable stand in we are going to see a few poor games a season from Benni, although I can only think of one other TBF.

Started the season a bit slow, fantastic since but rubbish yesterday. Just like the rest of the team then.

Back