• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager v.2

Who do you want?

• Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Mauro Pochettino

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Roberto Martinez

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Tuchel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Sherwood carrys on doing as well as he has I can see us keeping him and Van Gaal being offered the United job.

When Tim was offered the Job i was pretty ****ed off. I did not want him in and part of me still does not. But whilst we are doing well and it carries on he is convincing me. The fact that he changed up the tactics yesterday also gave me hope. So he can swing me around to his side. In the end i just want my team playing well and winning.

If Sherwood carrys on doing as well as he has I can see us keeping him and Van Gaal being offered the United job.

That's the worse case scenario, yes.

really should have got LVG on a pre-contract (perhaps we do?) when those unique combination of circumstances made him within our grasp.

That's the worse case scenario, yes.

really should have got LVG on a pre-contract (perhaps we do?) when those unique combination of circumstances made him within our grasp.

Would you hate to be proved wrong and for Sherwood to be a glorious success?

i think there's something to Gutterboy and his strong feelings towards players/managers almost always being wrong.

Redknapp - Relegation fears
Arshavin - we must spend X amount on this guy
AVB - the savior
Eriksen - not good enough for us

have you ever got one right GB? :p

i think there's something to Gutterboy and his strong feelings towards players/managers almost always being wrong.

Redknapp - Relegation fears
Arshavin - we must spend X amount on this guy
AVB - the savior
Eriksen - not good enough for us

have you ever got one right GB? :p

You missed Walker and Naughton will never be good enough for a PL club.

Wost case scenario is Sherwood being succesful and maintaining his points average that would make us league champions? wtf

You missed Walker and Naughton will never be good enough for a PL club.

No - I said Naughton wasn't good enough (I said he was Jenas like in that he had natural technique but crumbled when he was given time to think about anything) and that Walker was much better but never a CB (as everyone randomly seemed to think he was).

I like Sherwood , I think he's a smashing lad :p and will go on to become a successful PL football manager . Whether it 's with us remains to be seen .

I like Sherwood , I think he's a smashing lad :p and will go on to become a successful PL football manager . Whether it 's with us remains to be seen .

I'd've had some grudging respect for him if he'd dropped down to somewhere like Blackburn and made a name for himself, instead of ****sucking and backstabbing his way to the top.

I'd've had some grudging respect for him if he'd dropped down to somewhere like Blackburn and made a name for himself, instead of ****sucking and backstabbing his way to the top.

Of course, this is an unsubstantiated opinion rather than fact. He could have got the job because the board considered him to be the best available candidate and really rated his work in his previous roles at the club.

Out of interest GB.... How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Back