• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager v.2

Who do you want?

• Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Mauro Pochettino

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Roberto Martinez

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Tuchel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I also can't think of anyone who would flat out refuse to adhere to that sort of regime. Most our players seem young and hungry enough to do what's needed to succeed. I don't think we have any egos in the club that would refuse to take part.

Now then.

It looks like Pochettino could unexpectedly become available this weekend...

Would ya?

Personally he was not one of my top candidates, but if we're not 100% to get LVG in the summer, I'd be very tempted now to move for Pochettino immediately.

Now then.

Would ya?

Personally he was not one of my top candidates, but if we're not 100% to get LVG in the summer, I'd be very tempted now to move for Pochettino immediately.

Stick. We've made our choice and presumably for good reason. Sherwood should be given a chance, the same as I have argued for every previous manager (in the ENIC era).

At the moment I'm willing to stick by Sherwood. I wasn't sure about the appointment of Tim at first. In fact, I was totally against him, but he has started well with us and I'd give him until the summer to see whether he's a flash in the pan, or perhaps is better than I had anticipated.

Now then.

Would ya?

If LvG was definitely not to be available in the summer, and Sherwood had performed averagely, I think Potchettino should be very high up on any list. In fact right now I can't think who else should be there.

But then again, he has had a good thing going at Southampton with Cortese trusting him completely on football matters. I don't think he'd like being part of our committee and he'd probably have the same issues ultimately as AVB.

Now then.

Would ya?

No thanks Id rather hear a press conference from someone talking sense rather than translated wiffle piffle.

and I think three managers in one season may be a little disruptive.....even by our standards.

I'm hoping for an X-Factor management system next season. 8 managerial candidates will have a go each over the first 8 games of next season. After that round of 8, one will be voted off by the fans, with the remaining 7 having a go over the next 7 games, and so on and so forth.

All culminating in 2 x 2-legged semi finals and finals, where we inevitably finish 5th again and all complain.

No thanks Id rather hear a press conference from someone talking sense rather than translated wiffle piffle.

and I think three managers in one season may be a little disruptive.....even by our standards.

Pochettino speaks English

Sense being code for dull, ****ney cliches?

So sad that your views constitute a large portion of current tottenhan fans, ****ing pathetic.

I think some one woke up a little frustrated this morning.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Sense being code for dull, ****ney cliches?

So sad that your views constitute a large portion of current tottenhan fans, ****ing pathetic.

Jesus, hush up ffs. People can have a different opinion to yours on here...you don't have to jump on every post you disagree with and act like a spoiled child.

I don't think he's done enough to earn a try at a club like spurs yet, maybe in a few years when he's won something

I don't think he's done enough to earn a try at a club like spurs yet, maybe in a few years when he's won something

I think, like with players, we can never attract managers at their peak. We either need to take them on their way up, or when special circumstances conspire (e.g. LVG having achieved everything everywhere in his career, except managing in the EPL, whilst none of the jobs above us are available).

Now then.

Would ya?

It depends on why we've picked Timmeh.

If we've asked the likes of LvG and Bielsa and they don't want to take over until the summer then there's no point paying off Timmeh now and Pochettino in the summer when our first choice comes in.

If we've asked all the good managers and they've turned us down, then yes, I think we should go for him.

Sorry i am a little confused by the love for Pochettino, ok he seams to be doing ok with Southampton but apart from that there is no out standing history to the man. Is it just a case of carlos kick ball?

Sorry i am a little confused by the love for Pochettino, ok he seams to be doing ok with Southampton but apart from that there is no out standing history to the man. Is it just a case of carlos kick ball?

^^ This 100%

I think there is a misguided idea that foreign managers are the answer to all of our problems, I think this is completely misguided because we have had some APPALLING managers, both home grown and foreign. Yes, Pochettino has done well at Southampton, but it was on Nigel Adkins foundations, and lets face it Southamptons last 9 games have not been expecially impressive - I am sure Levy would have had a very itchy trigger finger if he'd been our coach.

I see absolutely no point in changing manager now.....we'd look even more ridiculous than we already do.

Back