• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Stadium and Training Ground - Pg 104 Northumberland Park master plan

Im 12000 on the list and still expect to be offered one when it is finally built if im honest. We have 24,000 now so I expect with the new stadium we will increase to around 38,000 on season tickets plus between now and then I expect to rise up the list a little as people drop off so maybe up 10,500/11000 on the list.

My guess is that the majority of those on the list now will get a season ticket when the new stadium is fully complete.

If the final capacity is 60K, I would expect the club to set a limit of a little over 40K season tickets. That would mean an extra 17K season tickets. And I would guess that up to half the 35K members on the waiting list will not take up the option of a season ticket when offered.

My guess is that the majority of those on the list now will get a season ticket when the new stadium is fully complete.

If the final capacity is 60K, I would expect the club to set a limit of a little over 40K season tickets. That would mean an extra 17K season tickets. And I would guess that up to half the 35K members on the waiting list will not take up the option of a season ticket when offered.

I'm hoping for the same thing as I really want one!

the waiting list is just one proportion of the people out there that would want a season ticket if we move to a new ground - i know plenty of people that aren't on the list because they think its a joke to pay for the privilege but would take up the chance at having one if offered.

id say 5k - purely plucked from my imagination

the waiting list is just one proportion of the people out there that would want a season ticket if we move to a new ground - i know plenty of people that aren't on the list because they think its a joke to pay for the privilege but would take up the chance at having one if offered.

id say 5k - purely plucked from my imagination

They may do the same thing as A*nal did. ie A proportion of the new season tickets may be offered to local people within Tottenham/ Harringay who aren't even on the waiting list.

They may do the same thing as A*nal did. ie A proportion of the new season tickets may be offered to local people within Tottenham/ Harringay who aren't even on the waiting list.

Think i read that we have to give a certain amount of our tickets to local fans, something i support.

Stop talking about stadiums and season tickets.....this is a thread about supermarkets:

10483_Sainsburys-at-Northumberland-Park.JPG

Attachments

• 10483_Sainsburys-at-Northumberland-Park.JPG
    10483_Sainsburys-at-Northumberland-Park.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 7
Think i read that we have to give a certain amount of our tickets to local fans, something i support.

That is correct, Haringey Council have stipulated that a minimum of 5,000 season tickets are to be allocated to residents of both Haringey and Enfield, Haringey residents will get 2,500 and Enfield residents will also get 2,500 for the first season that the stadium is open, and that any residents of Haringey will not have to pay to go onto the season ticket waiting list.

That is correct, Haringey Council have stipulated that a minimum of 5,000 season tickets are to be allocated to residents of both Haringey and Enfield, Haringey residents will get 2,500 and Enfield residents will also get 2,500 for the first season that the stadium is open, and that any residents of Haringey will not have to pay to go onto the season ticket waiting list.

Why should that be the case? That's not how capitalism works.

as long as they don' fudge it up and mix all the core support with the plastic locals ill be happy. thats what fudged the emirates

Why should that be the case? That's not how capitalism works.

Neither is running at a loss for years on end, and yet most football clubs do it. Clubs aren't fully capitalist entities quite yet, and I for one hope they don't become so in the near future. It's already bad enough, but it'll get a lot worse if rampant free-market capitalism is allowed to destroy whatever few vestiges of football values we have left.

Back