• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
OK, that ups the quality of available replacements

If Levy/Paratici can't agree on Poch, then calling Nagelsmann seems like an easy one to make peace over

Either of Poch or Nagelsmann would be far better than sitting through the dross which Conte serves up

Will wake up to all the Nagelsmann rumours

Interesting the idea that Bayern pulled trigger now because they were afraid of losing out on Tuchel to us .. (I'm assuming they have some more "industry" insight)

Interesting the idea that Bayern pulled trigger now because they were afraid of losing out on Tuchel to us .. (I'm assuming they have some more "industry" insight)

Where did you get the bold bit from?

They have had a few questions over Naggelsmann for some time
His managing of the Neur situation and the recent press leaks havent gone down well

Nagelsmann needs to grow up before he succeeds in his next job.

His man management ability is questionable.

And breaking up with your wife and fudging the Bayern reporter for the biggest tabloid in the country wasn't very professional.

Nagelsmann needs to grow up before he succeeds in his next job.

His man management ability is questionable.

And breaking up with your wife and fudging the Bayern reporter for the biggest tabloid in the country wasn't very professional.
Things that a lot of fans don’t know it seems

Great news that we don’t have to worry about Tuchel. Maybe Levy saw this happening and was waiting for Nagelsmann?

No idea about any of the rumours but I’d be happy if we appointed him.

I don't think us being linked with Tuchel had any bearing on it, but I can believe Nagelsmann engineered his exit in the hope of replacing Conte.

The Munich job is funny, not many go into a bigger job. Yes they are massive, but it's not a league with the reputation of England, Spain, or even Italy.

The only recent Bayern manager who then landed at a bigger (not richer, in the case of Guardiola) club is Ancelotti.

Highlighted some of the concerns I had when I heard he was fired. Why would he be, when they're going for the treble and probably the favorite for the CL?

I noted earlier that we need a manager that keeps it simple for the players, but is a master motivator. One who will make his players want to run through a wall for him. Nagelsmann is undoubtedly a master tactician who can set up a game plan that produces great football, but seems to be lacking in the human side of things, which is arguably equally as important in our case. He'd be perfect for a City, who are on autopilot, but not sure he has the Poch or Gallardo touch to build an ethos at Spurs that will endear him to the fans and transcend him after he is gone.

My vote remains firmly in the Gallardo corner, with Poch as the alternative.

Highlighted some of the concerns I had when I heard he was fired. Why would he be, when they're going for the treble and probably the favorite for the CL?

I noted earlier that we need a manager that keeps it simple for the players, but is a master motivator. One who will make his players want to run through a wall for him. Nagelsmann is undoubtedly a master tactician who can set up a game plan that produces great football, but seems to be lacking in the human side of things, which is arguably equally as important in our case. He'd be perfect for a City, who are on autopilot, but not sure he has the Poch or Gallardo touch to build an ethos at Spurs that will endear him to the fans and transcend him after he is gone.

My vote remains firmly in the Gallardo corner, with Poch as the alternative.

I fear for your sanity when Gallardo isn’t appointed.

Back