• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
If Levy was going to act in this window, I'd have thought that he'd have already done it by now....unless he doesnt trust Mason for the final 10 games given top 4 is still on, and therefore only wants to axe Conte now if the next permanent guy can join immediately

In that regard, I'm not sure there is much upside for the next guy joining now. If he comes in and we finish 5th or lower, he will be deemed to have failed whereas if he comes in and we finish 4th or up, it will be down to Conte

If Levy was going to act in this window, I'd have thought that he'd have already done it by now....unless he doesnt trust Mason for the final 10 games given top 4 is still on, and therefore only wants to axe Conte now if the next permanent guy can join immediately

In that regard, I'm not sure there is much upside for the next guy joining now. If he comes in and we finish 5th or lower, he will be deemed to have failed whereas if he comes in and we finish 4th or up, it will be down to Conte

I think we are trying to agree the severance deal with Conte.

I think Nagelsmann or Poch will be appointed in the next few days.

Seriously? A (German) manager of Bayern engineered an exit so that he could come to Spurs?!?!?

LG1KN-Q4_400x400.png

- Conte wants a payout
- Conte also was likely in breach of his contract with his brickshow of a press conference
- Conte like to take his previous clubs to court
- Conte may have also had bonuses due if he made CL
- We generally force ex managers into NDAs (very few have ever really said more than a couple words about us)
- We probably want to have the next guy mostly lined up
- We don't know if Paratici will be the guy in a month, and that will have some bearing
- 10 games for new manager to evaluate squad for next season or fresh start in summer

All of the above is why it didn't happen last week, this is normal at this level of business. I can't (without consequence) fire someone on my team in a week (outside of some gross breach of conduct/law), yet our fans think it's easy, just get it over with.

Back