• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Just find it funny how some here have gone from wanting a good proven coach to Mason, to slott, to a manager from Scotland via Japan, to a woman ...

I'm think self claimed non binary dolphin should also be in for a shout.

Just find it funny how some here have gone from wanting a good proven coach to Mason, to slott, to a manager from Scotland via Japan, to a woman ...

I'm think self claimed non binary dolphin should also be in for a shout.

Never had you for a misogynist

I think some of the posts above (not jus Gaza’s) show how far we actually have to go as a society, it makes very sad reading

Never had you for a misogynist

I think some of the posts above (not jus Gaza’s) show how far we actually have to go as a society, it makes very sad reading

Oh dear ... I couldn't care less if it was a manager wearing pink spotty tights, in fact I may even like it ... not bothered in any which way we need a strong manager, who is proven with some experience, or at least shown promise, intelligent and can carry out a vision. The manager in question fails in many of what my opinion is required.

As @Grays_1890 said, not about you, general fan/media base

Yeh look I don't think anyone on here is that, I don't think many would want her on here but thats not the same.

I do feel, more so today that the wider support base could not be trusted with the appointment though (in pockets)

Anyway now thats cleared up happy BH all, enjoy your days

Thomas tuchel may be available ... just saying

Tuchel wouldn’t be right for us.

Again here comes a reality check for some people who insist on remaining wildly delusional…

We have a bloated imbalanced squad of questionable characters.

A star player that will likely leave who if he wasn’t here this past season would have resulted in a relegation battle.

We need to sell many many players but there is unlikely to be much interest in said players.

We need to sign several very good players in different positions but we have limited funds.

We have no european football.

We have an ownership whose reputation across football is increasingly looked upon very unfavourably.

Also an ownership who have a near zero tolerance approach to providing outside financial support to help the team.

We need a gettable miracle man if you want this club challenging for conference or europa league qualification next season.

An Ange or Marco Silva are probably the only realistic targets who might have the potential to be miracle men.

Tuchel wouldn’t be right for us.

Again here comes a reality check for some people who insist on remaining wildly delusional…

We have a bloated imbalanced squad of questionable characters.

A star player that will likely leave who if he wasn’t here this past season would have resulted in a relegation battle.

We need to sell many many players but there is unlikely to be much interest in said players.

We need to sign several very good players in different positions but we have limited funds.

We have no european football.

We have an ownership whose reputation across football is increasingly looked upon very unfavourably.

Also an ownership who have a near zero tolerance approach to providing outside financial support to help the team.

We need a gettable miracle man if you want this club challenging for conference or europa league qualification next season.

An Ange or Marco Silva are probably the only realistic targets who might have the potential to be miracle men.

There are always managers out there

Who here would have voted for Emry? look at what he did with a squad that actually was in a relegation battle

I agree that Tuchel isn't the answer, just not that there isn't anyone else ..

There are always managers out there

Who here would have voted for Emry? look at what he did with a squad that actually was in a relegation battle

I agree that Tuchel isn't the answer, just not that there isn't anyone else ..

Appointing Emery is proving to be a masterstroke (so far) but looking at the gettable targets who may be able to do similar and elevate our fragile mob, well that basically leaves Ange and Marco Silva.

Worth also adding that Villa’s ownership have a better reputation than ours and have shown much more willingness to provide outside financial support to help the team.

Appointing Emery is proving to be a masterstroke (so far) but looking at the gettable targets who may be able to do similar and elevate our fragile mob, well that basically leaves Ange and Marco Silva.

Worth also adding that Villa’s ownership have a better reputation than ours and have shown much more willingness to provide outside financial support to help the team.

lol, do they?

first season in Europe in how long?

we are about to have our first season out of it for a decade and a half

lol, do they?

first season in Europe in how long?

we are about to have our first season out of it for a decade and a half
Was going to ask the same about us. Levy confessed we were uncompetitive in the transfer market when we had CL football revenue. We're going to be both smart and lucky to break to repeat the Poch era again.

Back