• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

The strip on a hanger looks bricky, but on the mannequin the print is more subtle, and I quite like it.
Fr4vi18X0AAE7Yd
Tetris
Built in anti theft tag
Weird silver chicken badge

WTF

Let's be honest we all moan when the new kit is released. If its too simple people complain, if its too jazzy people complain.

The kit needs to be see-through so we can bask in the glory (glory) of the players' nipples on a cold December evening. I will forever have Hwang Hee-chan's nips etched into my memory after he scored for South Korea in the World Cup, so we really need to exploit this fantastic marketing opportunity.

The home kits are so boring and i hate the red writing, nothing to do with the enemy but it just looks cheap in red. The under armour home kits were the last ones I liked.

the away and 3rd kits tend to be more interesting although hit and miss.

Back