• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Brilliant! Been shopping for a vintage white one for a long time. Love the elaborate club crest. Don't mind losing the texture but need to see how they applied the Latin logo on the back.

Anyone got a link to where you can actually buy them? That home kit was the first kit I ever owned, so definitely want it.

Loved that purple away kit! The home version was the first shirt I got -- still wear it every so often. Not for hard training sessions though as the embroidered crest seems designed to slice off my left nipple.

As always, wait til the marketing pics come out. Every single kit looks rubbish when presented this way. Manufacturers/the club must hate these leaks so much.

The strip on a hanger looks bricky, but on the mannequin the print is more subtle, and I quite like it.
Fr4vi18X0AAE7Yd

We're the Lilywhites!*

* With Grey Doodles!

I also don't like that navy stripe across the neck. Looks sh!t on the current 2nd kit and looks sh!t on this. That said until they get rid of the red AIA I won't be buying the home shirt anyway.

As always, wait til the marketing pics come out. Every single kit looks rubbish when presented this way. Manufacturers/the club must hate these leaks so much.

Will need to be some camera to make that look good. I prefer buying the training wear now and usually buy a season or 2 behind as the prices are a joke now.

Will need to be some camera to make that look good. I prefer buying the training wear now and usually buy a season or 2 behind as the prices are a joke now.

I have been buying the training gear, but since they now have a sponsor on them I'm less keen.

Back