• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Anyone else noticed the third kit is a little baggier than usual? I normally go for medium in the elite which is a good fit for me provided I watch the belly, but this new one seems bigger than the other Nike kits we’ve released.

I purchased me and the wife the away and third Elite tops and they are not embroidered like my boys top, its just a rubber badge and rubber nike tick, is this correct?

This is so bad but the items in the background of the photos make it seem more legit... I don't hate it, maybe it will grow on me. I do like the diagonal white stripes, especially that they're subtle, but I don't get the whole "badge shape" of that blue highlight traced around the front.

suits-you-sir-cultural-leo-7-4.jpg

May as well do it properly.

This is the supposed 3rd kit I think

It's not fully white, think they club has finally figured out a way to sneak in a white-ish kit without the red logo.
If that was released it would become the first home kit I've bought since the Investec Cup kit!

If that was released it would become the first home kit I've bought since the Investec Cup kit!

It's not a home kit, like I said above, think the club is trying to get something as close to a home kit as possible while having a blue AIA

But agree, if this releases as away/3rd kit, I'd buy it

It's not a home kit, like I said above, think the club is trying to get something as close to a home kit as possible while having a blue AIA

But agree, if this releases as away/3rd kit, I'd buy it
Doh. To be fair I've not bought any ones since the Investec one, just retros! Is it a pale grey then or is the blue what differentiates it as a 3rd kit?

I even asked a couple of DH sellers if they could 'mis print' a home kit with an away AIA or no AIA at all but to no avail!

Back