• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New England manager = Roy Hodgson

even bernstein doesn't seem to think he's right man for the job. if you had confidence in him as a great coach why feel the need to read out his mediocre list of achievements ?

The funniest was when they asked directly whether the potential cost of appointing Harry was a factor...

If only Bernstein had replied "Abso-fudgein-LUTELY!"

SO they knew a month ago that they wanted Woy?

Absolutely disgusting that they kept it quiet that they weren't even going to approach Redknapp while letting our season go into freefall. Just amazing ineptitude.

Why couldn't they just say Harry was not being considered? The media could then speculate that Guardiola, Mourinho, Benitez etc could have been the ones lined up, Roy could have been in that bunch of names but it would have never been the 'sure thing' that Harry seemed to be and wouldn't have destabilised West Brom's season any more than it would have been anyway since he was never considered favourite.

That's thoroughly annoyed me...what this season could have been. Lasanga, the England job, something will always get in the way when we about to hit a height that would represent a great achievement. fudging hell.

Tough job for Roy I wish him well. I can't say the appointment fills me with excitement about England's future, but then I've really gone past caring for the national team since it's been filled with cancerous individuals that should never be representing this country over the last decade.

Last edited:
Absolutely disgusting that they kept it quiet that they weren't even going to approach Redknapp while letting our season go into freefall. Just amazing ineptitude.

Why couldn't they just say Harry was not being considered? The media could then speculate that Guardiola, Mourinho, Benitez etc could have been the ones lined up, Roy could have been in that bunch of names but it would have never been the 'sure thing' that Harry seemed to be and wouldn't have destabilised West Brom's season any more than it would have been anyway since he was never considered favourite.

That's thoroughly annoyed me...what this season could have been. Lasanga, the England job, something will always get in the way when we about to hit a height that would represent a great achievement. fudging hell.

They were being discreet remember. :-"

Disgusting really. Probably one of the many pro Arry jornalists already trying to throw dirt on Roy. I'll be supporting England even more this Euros.

agree with you on that

c'mon Woy, c'mon Engerland

I have a feeling how Roy was treat by the fans and media will be how he was treated at Liverscum. i.e. the fans and media wanted Harry to be England Manager whilst the Liverscum fans wanted KKK.

Thank GHod that has now been finalised and we can now get on with the serious business, from a personal point of view its good to see that i was right about Redknapp not getting the job and i have been saying that for the last year. To be honest i wish i had been wrong though because it means we may be stuck with him.

In a way, Harry has maybe been guilty of what he was praising Modric for NOT doing, which is having his mind on other matters and not performing to his abilities.

Maybe.

NO

We were on a bad run of form. Simple. The same as how Arse were on a bad run of form at the start of the season. Ours was just at the end. No team goes through the season without a bad run.

Yes, playing people out of posistion, having his mind on the job he was never going to get.

made a rod for his own back by saying the ambition is to win euro2012, he should have kept it realistic

Back