• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Lets remember that he had a solid performance vs. Emirates Marketing Project. Recall how he and Walker dominated the RHS. He has some poor games a la another signing of ours. His case is worse because he has EPL experience.

He had some decent games and some shockers

Problem is he doesnt look like a right sided attacker to me... and he clearly istnfancued as a centre mid so where does he fit in

He had some decent games and some shockers

Problem is he doesnt look like a right sided attacker to me... and he clearly istnfancued as a centre mid so where does he fit in

CIbf_EQWoAAk4da.jpg

All about the China baby, they have the £££ to make the move attractive for the player and to keep Mr Levy smiling all the way to NatWest.

Well done Pochettino for knocking a player's confidence even more by slating him to the media. Why not single out Janssen as well? He hasn't exactly set the pitch alight, as he?

Clearly - as we have seen in the past - when a player is trying, working and giving it a good shift, Poch protects them. Sissoko was inadvisably outspoken on Wembley, and personally, I saw it as a partial effort to explain away his turgid performance in the last CL match there.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

But Poch has equally now confirmed that Sissiko has responded and has been training hard this week. Stick and carrot.
If and when he does get picked we have to assume it's because he has knuckled down in training and shown the effort Poch requires. In which case I'd like to hope he'll be given the benefit of the doubt and given another chance to come good.

But Poch has equally now confirmed that Sissiko has responded and has been training hard this week. Stick and carrot.
If and when he does get picked we have to assume it's because he has knuckled down in training and shown the effort Poch requires. In which case I'd like to hope he'll be given the benefit of the doubt and given another chance to come good.

Good. Let's see it bear fruits on Saturday. If he cant shine this weekend I struggle to see him doing it ever for us

My expectations were low, and so far he hasn't even lived up to that! With Lamela out most of the season so far, I at least expected him to lay claim to the position and be a regular on the team. Let's see if he has the mentality and skill to prove us all wrong. I'm still hoping.

My expectations were low, and so far he hasn't even lived up to that! With Lamela out most of the season so far, I at least expected him to lay claim to the position and be a regular on the team. Let's see if he has the mentality and skill to prove us all wrong. I'm still hoping.
Yeah I didn't want this transfer (understatement really) but I do think he has shown something which I didnt think he had before he arrived, and that is a desire to work. He is trying, and he certainly didn't do that for Saudi Sportswashing Machine really except right near the end of their relegation season when it almost didn't matter. I'll take that as some comfort for now, and even that one thing can be the platform for an overall improvement if he can ally it to some end product.
He is already been hung and drawn in some quarters (see what I did there) but I think that is more than little unfair. He will probably never live up to the price tag unfortunately, but that is not really any fault of his. The transfer price is set between the clubs. Another way of looking at it is that his stock is now that low among the fans that it can only climb.

Last edited:
Well, he came on, made a great run and showed skill and awareness to get his first assist for us.

So what's the verdict on him today?

Well, he came on, made a great run and showed skill and awareness to get his first assist for us.

So what's the verdict on him today?
Did well for the assist, otherwise played it very safe. Which could be a confidence thing, probably good to not try too hard as well if you're struggling to fit in and hit form in a new team.

Decent cameo. But I can't help thinking he looks a bit limited as a player. Very one dimentional, a bit wooden (not in a Zidane way). Certainly not a very capable winger from what I've seen so far.

For me he's a bit like Townsend; I don't really see where he'll fit into the team and how we play.

He can play in all the Europa and FA Cup games and use those to bed into the team and club. Will take the pressure off him, but agree that he looks like an odd signing

Did well for the assist, otherwise played it very safe. Which could be a confidence thing, probably good to not try too hard as well if you're struggling to fit in and hit form in a new team.

Decent cameo. But I can't help thinking he looks a bit limited as a player. Very one dimentional, a bit wooden (not in a Zidane way). Certainly not a very capable winger from what I've seen so far.

For me he's a bit like Townsend; I don't really see where he'll fit into the team and how we play.

Fair. Personally, I'm glad he tried enough in training to get put on the field in the first place, and I'm happy he's finally off the mark for us in terms of assists (at least).

His movement was good on the right providing an out ball for Kane and Walker. Then he pops up on the left with a clever run. It's movement like this that will open teams up. I think he did well and I think he will be fine for us.

Back