• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Missing football

I've been rewatching carling cup 2008 semi and final, world cups from 1986, 1994 other teams games, even bergkamp who was a quality player and in no way dislikeable like a lot of the scum's players.

Not missing this season though, but sad to see that 2017 interview with Kane where he was hoping for trophies, otherwise he'd be disappointed...

Lets be honest none of us should be surprised if/when Kane says he is disappointed, he is a top class player who is nearing 27 and has no medals to show. I hope i am wrong but if we do not start winning things ( and soon) he will leave and in all honesty who could blame him.

Took me nearly four years to watch the chelsea game at that brick hole where we drew 2 all,was shown last Monday on Sky.....never could understand why it was made up a big game if we had won still be 5 points off Leicester with two games left. Time flies cant believe it was four years ago....jeepers....will feel like those years was the time we should have won a few gongs....a massive opportunity missed i believe.

Took me nearly four years to watch the chelsea game at that brick hole where we drew 2 all,was shown last Monday on Sky.....never could understand why it was made up a big game if we had won still be 5 points off Leicester with two games left. Time flies cant believe it was four years ago....jeepers....will feel like those years was the time we should have won a few gongs....a massive opportunity missed i believe.

West Ham was where we fudged it. Weren't up for it in the rain on a Wednesday night (maybe Weds but it was a midweek game IIRC)

Still got me in tears!! What an incredible game it was! Makes me feel so proud of the club and the players. Pochettino in tears... fudge me I miss this now! Will we ever get to experience something like that again?
Yeah we will
Who thought we would experience it last season?
I didn’t and I was there

Yeah we will
Who thought we would experience it last season?
I didn’t and I was there
That's the thing, it's even better when it's unexpected! We were massive underdogs vs City in the QF, and made a mess of the first leg and 1st half of the second leg, but still made it!

Back