• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Missing football

Gotta tell you'se. It's legal here now, so growing pot plants is really exciting. Got a nice mix of sativa and indica strains, about 12-14 inches high in nice pots. I've also got a fair few sturdy seedlings sprouting for heirloom(multicoloured) and beefsteak tomatoes, plus red Boston leaf lettuce and kale.

And the back yard will be manicured to within an inch of it's life. Hand weeded, seeded and ready to give us a croquet tournament-calibre lawn. Or a putting green if I'm really good.

Yeah, coping nicely without football. Cheering for doctors and nurses now. Shop keepers and cashiers. Subway and bus drivers. Rock stars, the lot of 'em.

Gotta tell you'se. It's legal here now, so growing pot plants is really exciting. Got a nice mix of sativa and indica strains, about 12-14 inches high in nice pots. I've also got a fair few sturdy seedlings sprouting for heirloom(multicoloured) and beefsteak tomatoes, plus red Boston leaf lettuce and kale.

And the back yard will be manicured to within an inch of it's life. Hand weeded, seeded and ready to give us a croquet tournament-calibre lawn. Or a putting green if I'm really good.

Yeah, coping nicely without football. Cheering for doctors and nurses now. Shop keepers and cashiers. Subway and bus drivers. Rock stars, the lot of 'em.

The guy from the council who is the road sweeper has been coming around every Thursday as usual.

He will be getting a good tip from us at Christmas. I love stoic quiet disciplined people.

I don’t think I will ever tire of watching that.

Hearing Poch saying now that he hopes to be back one day and imagines winning the PL with us, it’s so clear he still has a lot of love for Spurs. It’s hard to picture him managing another PL club.

I’m almost certain he’ll return. Could just be a timing Issue around what he is up to when Jose departs. Most of the old guard will have been recycled by then.

in the same way i rarely watch a movie twice, its very hard to watch a game again where you know the score and exactly what happened, the reason we watch sport in the first place is the antithesis (sorry for the big word) of exactly this. And i'm really not missing football, i'm actually hoping there is a reboot from this, with players no longer earning 1000x what nurses earn

Back