• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Missing football

Christ I'm missing it big time. Not necessarily us because we were dreadful to watch for a while before the break and the results were matching the performances but I'd give my left nut for some live football at the moment.

I'm also quite excited to see if we are any better with Son, Kane and Bergwijn back in the team. I expect we will be. I was also really enjoying Lo Celso amongst all the dross we were producing before the break and miss watching him play.

I’m missing the CL a lot, I’d kill for a big game between two huge teams where I don’t have a preference, just for the spectacle of it.

Vgn9OTAlggW7.gif

Not a match but I have just been re-watching the Lane Finale on You Tube.
Even now it still feels emotional. Especially watching Poch at the end. It made me feel sad.

I’m definitely missing football but I’m not missing watching our season fall apart.

Having Son, Kane and Bergwijn back will clearly be massive, and with Lo Celso pulling the strings behind.

I think the Belarus league is still playing - might be able to find them online if you're that desperate?!?

I spend most of my days now on Dynamo Brest's message board...

You could be right. I can imagine behind closed doors games if the numbers of hospitalisations fall and the infection rate is relatively low.

Maybe that’s just hope talking though.

I think that closed door games with regular testing for players and staff could be possible but I think that it is more likely to be for next season rather than this.

I've been rewatching carling cup 2008 semi and final, world cups from 1986, 1994 other teams games, even bergkamp who was a quality player and in no way dislikeable like a lot of the scum's players.

Not missing this season though, but sad to see that 2017 interview with Kane where he was hoping for trophies, otherwise he'd be disappointed...

Back