• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Missing football

OMG ... Another epic I went too..jeez I was younger then...I real monster of a journey up to boundary park...and whys it always effing cold in Oldham?
Remember losing my watch as we steamed over the barriers when the second goal went in.

Really on the wane under Ossie and had serious relegation fears:D

Edit: Decent pitch:D:eek:

OMG ... Another epic I went too..jeez I was younger then...I real monster of a journey up to boundary park...and whys it always effing cold in Oldham?
Remember losing my watch as we steamed over the barriers when the second goal went in.

Really on the wane under Ossie and had serious relegation fears:D

Edit: Decent pitch:D:eek:

That opening promo with the flames overlaid. Brilliant.

The K League starts tonight (tomorrow morning) and is being streamed live on YouTube

It might be VE day BUT I had one of the best days/nights of my life, this day, last year.

I'd be on Flybe zooming my way to Amsterdam as we speak. Today I'm not allowed to go to Amsterdam and Flybe doesn't exist. Crazy.

Still makes me blub......

What a night that was :D

I think it tops the Crouchy night.?

Probably due to the way it unfolded.

To be honest i can/could not choose between them, both sent us all mad at the time. I suppose the lateness of Moura's goal was the clincher though. Happy memories that will live forever for us fans.

It might be VE day BUT I had one of the best days/nights of my life, this day, last year.

I'd be on Flybe zooming my way to Amsterdam as we speak. Today I'm not allowed to go to Amsterdam and Flybe doesn't exist. Crazy.

It was an amazing night. The feeling of despair as Vertonghen’s header hit the bar - that’s it, that was the chance, it’s definitely all over now. And then absolute, utter, utter bedlam erupting with Moura’s goal. Spilling out onto the narrow Amsterdam street, everywhere totally mobbed with singing and dancing Spurs fans. Electric.
Oh what a night...

Never ever ever felt like that in my life
It was mental and actually draining
The feeling when that 3rd went it was just unreal
I cried
I slipped on a rug and landed in a fire place
I punched and hit a bean bag poor thing
I hugged my nephew
All in about 30 seconds

Back