• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Milan Skriniar

This last week of the window is going to see a lot of loan deals I expect.
Clubs desperately getting wages off the books, others trying to get players in on deferred payment terms as they all wrestle with the coming months of reduced income.

Off hand I think I've seen the following mentioned on here

Kim
Ajer
Diop
Kouibally
Tarkowski

There will be more before deadline day.

Cheers. Cant believe I forgot about Kim, think he is probably the best option now. Hadnt even seen the Ajer and Diop links. Koulibaly would be amazing but way way out of our price/wages range.
Tarkowski is decent, but I bet he is well over-priced, Leicester I have heard are sniffing round him

Cheers. Cant believe I forgot about Kim, think he is probably the best option now. Hadnt even seen the Ajer and Diop links. Koulibaly would be amazing but way way out of our price/wages range.
Tarkowski is decent, but I bet he is well over-priced, Leicester I have heard are sniffing round him
I'm surprised there isn't a thread on here about Kim, given how likely it looked a few weeks ago. On a hypothetical list of nicknames I'd like to see at the club, "Monster" rates pretty highly.

That said, I'd be very worried about slotting him in immediately -- it's hard enough for defenders from the Spanish, Italian, and even Dutch leagues to adapt to the Prem, never mind a lower level league like China.

I think we'll get it done. Obviously some financial wiggle room for us to even enter into these negotiations. Reports that he's not a favourite for Conte and probably one of the better options for Inter to get some money in without selling someone Conte plans on using more. Reports that he wants to come to us.

Just makes sense on so many levels, but of course it could obviously fall through.

I think we'll get it done. Obviously some financial wiggle room for us to even enter into these negotiations. Reports that he's not a favourite for Conte and probably one of the better options for Inter to get some money in without selling someone Conte plans on using more. Reports that he wants to come to us.

Just makes sense on so many levels, but of course it could obviously fall through.
If he's such a great CB, why would he not be a favorite of Conte? Something doesn't compute.

If he's such a great CB, why would he not be a favorite of Conte? Something doesn't compute.
What has been said/quoted previously in this thread is that he's not a good fit for a high pressing, high defensive line. Or that Conte thinks that at least.

Could be a very good fit, this a very good player, in one system while not being well suited to another.

Perhaps a "great centre back" should be good enough to thrive in most or even all systems. Perhaps he's not a great centre back if that's part of the definition. Could still be a very good upgrade for us mind.

Vinicius loan deal looking very likely.

Get EL fotball over the line, perhaps a player or two out the door and Skriniar is next?

Something like that

- Loan deal for backup striker plus EL progress both significantly affect the money available for CB
- A couple of players out, could allow us to go a little higher on Skriniar (seemingly he's agreed, and we know what the club will accept)

If they insist on it, move on to the target they wanted to replace Skriniar with - Nikola Milenkovic, also a damn good defender. Target their target, see how they like that. :p

Back