• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mens fashion...

What is the deal with flat peak baseball caps? Possibly most cringe thing I've seen in years and now see blokes in their 30s and 40s wearing em sad to say the least

I'm not a 'hat person' at all - they don't seem to suit me at all. Saying that, even if I was I wouldn't be wearing a snapback in public. They're alright for when you're hungover around the house and your hair is looking messy but I wouldn't go outside with one on.

Those caps are funny. They even leave the sticker on hahaha

i look for those stickers as a form of branding, if you see a dingdonghead sporting a 'sticker' hat, you know they are indeed a total dingdonghead.

Thanks for all the chino help guys.

Problem has been solved though - Boss have just started their summer sale.

Talking of shoes I have a serious serious issue with shoes... BASICALLY

I go through shoes like I go through hot dinners... the soles always wear unevenly and they wear out very quickly. I go through a paid every couple of months admittedly I may wear them a number of times during the week but surely wearing them around 40 times should not be enough to wear soles out. I may have flat feet which may be contributing to this issue.

I spend a lot of money on good quality shoes but they just wear the fudge out. I hate 'hard' shoes as I find them uncomfortable and i do like a more rubber type sole than the actual fudgein wood and varnish crap that you get in some shoes.

Anyone else kinda have this issue?

Yeah I kinda walked into that one didnt i?

Ok I go through shoes like I go through women... very hard and very fast

If you get properly constructed shoes then you can just get the soles repaired. Doesn't cost much - I have to do it fairly often and it's better than replacing shoes.

I'm looking for Nike Blazers Low Suede in Blue or Red (as much as people will take a disliking to this ;) )

Can't find them for love or money in size 11's and I have even ventured on to page 2 on google.

Talking of shoes I have a serious serious issue with shoes... BASICALLY

I go through shoes like I go through hot dinners... the soles always wear unevenly and they wear out very quickly. I go through a paid every couple of months admittedly I may wear them a number of times during the week but surely wearing them around 40 times should not be enough to wear soles out. I may have flat feet which may be contributing to this issue.

I spend a lot of money on good quality shoes but they just wear the fudge out. I hate 'hard' shoes as I find them uncomfortable and i do like a more rubber type sole than the actual fudgein wood and varnish crap that you get in some shoes.

Anyone else kinda have this issue?

I prefer leather soles, make a satisfying click when walking along.

I prefer leather soles, make a satisfying click when walking along.

Ahh youre one of those tossers. I hear it behind me and thinking its a women - get disappointed when it turns out to be some fat guy.

To be honest I like the click too and a lot of my shoes make that click but I wear them sparingly. I just find hard soles to be uncomfortable and much tighter for my feet

Back