• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mens fashion...

DHSF I remember a post on the old board about you going to a wedding and not wanting to rock the pink tie look. I would recommend a light coloured linen suit with a wine coloured tie and pocket square. Make sure they match.

I was also thinkin wine/maroon tie with suit. I just brought this suit so not buyin any more suits for at least 500 years.

I like pink - I wear a lot of pink now, maybe got the skin colour for it eh. That was ages ago though (privileged you remember).

Designed boxers are the one for me at the moment. Kind of noticed all mine are a few years old, just bought 21 pairs of Armani, CK, Hugo, Diesel and Gant. Can get good deals on them in the sale.

D&G boxers are the best fit.

I guess DHSF sees himself as a bit of a Neal Caffrey

white-collar-style-dress-like-neal-caffrey-8.jpg

NUP_143649_0666-425x318.jpg

neal_caffrey.jpg

I think Neal Caffrey sees himself and has modelled himself on the one and only DHSF.

I do like a hat though. Pierce Brosnan in Thomas Crown Affair - even I would have.

Sooooo glad we have a fashion thread (not to be said in a gay voice).

I'm off to Sorrento again this summer so I need summer clothing. Don't do shorts unless I'm by the pool so I'm looking at some chinos to wear with shirts/linen jackets. Any suggestions?

Also, what footwear (aside from the obvious loafers).

I'm off to Sorrento again this summer so I need summer clothing. Don't do shorts unless I'm by the pool so I'm looking at some chinos to wear with shirts/linen jackets. Any suggestions?

Something like these?

http://www.jumpthegun.co.uk/product/Beige_Sta_Prest

You'll have to order a size up, as they're tight fitting.

What loafers do you wear? I will need a pair in a few weeks or so to use when walking around campus.

Sebago deck shoes are a must for the summer.Paul Smith Chinos are nice, but pricey so I tend to buy a couple of pairs of Dockers.

SBG-W57944-08

jdfj-930k-804w-a-64919.jpg

Massimo Dutti love a Chino:
http://www.massimodutti.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/duttigb/en/30109954/310534/Trousers

Ted Baker had a load of chinos and summer trousers when I was in there the other day as well.

I'm off to the beach in Hungary on Friday and I've just got myself a pair of white Toms:
http://www.toms.com/mens/classics/white-canvas-classics-shoes

Something like these?

http://www.jumpthegun.co.uk/product/Beige_Sta_Prest

You'll have to order a size up, as they're tight fitting.

What loafers do you wear? I will need a pair in a few weeks or so to use when walking around campus.

Jump the Gun! That brings back some memories, are they still independent?

I have a really old pair of Gucci loafers but I'm looking to replace them. Apparently Sorrento is the place for handmade leather goods so I might get some out there.

I'm so out of date with the latest stuff, hadn't heard of some of these brands mentioned in this thread before.

Just taken out a GQ subscription to make up for it.

No mate, we'd be the dapper looking ones with the fit birds hanging off our arms ;)

Ok I'm a dapper guy and although I have been proposed to in the past... I don't have no one hangin off my arm. Maybe if I paid em.

Oh yes
danny+noonan.jpg

To be fair, I don't wear chinos. Especially the pink ones all the prick hipsters seem to be sorting at the moment.
I was wearing one of them today, but going for more of the countryclub/preppy look. I bet you saw me in the city and thought "what a complete Danchev". And yes I was wearing them with boat shoes and no socks.

I was wearing one of them today, but going for more of the countryclub/preppy look. I bet you saw me in the city and thought "what a complete Danchev". And yes I was wearing them with boat shoes and no socks.

Country/Preppy... Pink chinos? Seriously, I've got a shiney light blue and silver thick striped blazer, so I know a thing or two about looking a ****. But PINK chinos? My fudging awe.

What footwear do you guys generally wear with chinos/slacks? I generally wear desert boots or vans or something similar, but if i wanted to go for something more formal (for work) what suggestions would you have?

Im not a massive fan of boat shoes, but maybe some loafers (not cheap corny ones) or even brogues?

Im quite slim and wear slim fitting slacks.. Ideas?

Back