• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

Forgetting peak Dele Alli?
Conte didn't seem to want Eriksen this time around.

I don't think coming back is a good idea but Poch did improve players here and at SCBC who have failed to deliver elsewhere.

Maybe coaches who need a minimum standard of ability and experience need Chelsea budget to succeed, but coaches who need belief and commitment need a strategic pool of young players with reduced expectations and patience.

so maybe why Potter isn't working at Chelsea Conte and Mourinho haven't topped Poch here...

Didn't forget him. Is a 352 system that he used eriksen in before. Dele on the bench.

Didn't forget him. Is a 352 system that he used eriksen in before. Dele on the bench.
So for me it felt like your question intimated conte would do more with a certain group of players in hindsight. (*I am tinkled)

My challenge would be that the individuals reached the levels they did because of the coach and the system - Spence could be the new Walker, Son isn't working right now, eriksen was an option to sign but seemed a reluctant choice at IM, would Poch have made more of Bentancur, Kulu, Richie, Romero etc.?

A question. If conte had a team of lloris, walker, jan, dier, toby, rose, wanyama, dembele, eriksen, son and kane all in their prime. Where do you think he'd finish in the league?

Think he would have picked Trippier, Davies, Sissoko and Lamela over Walker, Rose, Dembele and Eriksen. He doesn't really do players who use their initiative over discipline.

So for me it felt like your question intimated conte would do more with a certain group of players in hindsight. (*I am tinkled)

My challenge would be that the individuals reached the levels they did because of the coach and the system - Spence could be the new Walker, Son isn't working right now, eriksen was an option to sign but seemed a reluctant choice at IM, would Poch have made more of Bentancur, Kulu, Richie, Romero etc.?

I think spurs would be doing better than they are now if conte had those players in their prime.

Look at inter though. Bastoni, hakimi, martinez all massively improved under conte.

Think he would have picked Trippier, Davies, Sissoko and Lamela over Walker, Rose, Dembele and Eriksen. He doesn't really do players who use their initiative over discipline.

which would have absolutely guaranteed he'd win the league, smarter players

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F647b6156-e6dc-11e9-bc3e-661ff0438ed9.jpg

fudge it, I’m in.

I know long-term it isn’t the answer, but short-term I need to feel again, and he will bring that back…albeit I think he is a slightly different manager now.

Bring him in now so as he can avenge 2019 and win the CL this season, thus rendering their impending title ‘second page news’ versus our Lazurus like rise with the returning King…don’t wake me up, I’m enjoying myself!!!!!!!

fudge it, I’m in.

I know long-term it isn’t the answer, but short-term I need to feel again, and he will bring that back…albeit I think he is a slightly different manager now.

Bring him in now so as he can avenge 2019 and win the CL this season, thus rendering their impending title ‘second page news’ versus our Lazurus like rise with the returning King…don’t wake me up, I’m enjoying myself!!!!!!!

Thinking about Poch in bed at 4am? That's the power of the man! Someone who inspires, and delivers, dreams

I am, loved Poch, just laughing at the we need to act soon. Think the only clubs that share our love/high opinion of Poch, are clubs he played/managed for.

Well its rare for other clubs to come out proactively professing their love for managers but he was and probably still remains abit of a darling to English football and that will be seen when he gets his next job and the gushing begins again, he was extremely highly thought of whenever you heard him spoken about. Fergie loved him, still does, they still meet up and lets be honest we were bricking it at the time the rumours of United came about in his height. A poor 6 months makes a bad manager not

Back