• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

‐--------‐----------------Lloris

Spence-----Romero----Dier-------Perisic

‐--‐--------Bentancur----Bissouma

Kulusevski‐--------Kane-‐-------Son

‐-------------------Richarlison

Dier and Perisic don’t look great there and reckon we might need to start thinking about a Son replacement unfortunately.

Dier and Perisic don’t look great there and reckon we might need to start thinking about a Son replacement unfortunately.

It would do/be an improvement for the rest of this season. Udogie and maybe even Regulion come into play at LB at the end of the year.

Try and bring in udogie early and move perisic up for son, if not drop son for richie.

I’m very much Conte in, but Poch should absolutely be next, just so we can get it out of our system.

It’s like Ossie and Hoddle all over again.
Ha you are a joker. Poch may well fail if he comes back. But Conte all in? He's failed to beat any of our rivals so far this season. He'll be gone either soon or at the end of the season and his time will have been as forgettable as, AVB's. and Mourinho's.

Just quit with your agenda mate it's boring.
Less boring than every single game we've played over the last 4 years. What an absolute waste of time and money this nightmare has been. Time to bring back the love, the fun and the pride

Less boring than every single game we've played over the last 4 years. What an absolute waste of time and money this nightmare has been. Time to bring back the love, the fun and the pride

You have banging on about pochettino the day he was sacked almost wanting other's to fail, so pochettino can return in some sort of second coming of Jesus.

We need a manager to grow with the club, thats clear, if thats Poch is debatable but its clear we need a manager in that vision

Potter at Spurs for example is better than Potter at Chelsea for that reason, but thats done now and Potters stock will fall to a point fans wont give him a chance at Spurs anyway...

We sacked Poch off for Borinho which I think was a mistake, would I take him back, eventually for sure

You have banging on about pochettino the day he was sacked almost wanting other's to fail, so pochettino can return in some sort of second coming of Jesus.

I would have taken any other progressive manager. I still would.

We passed on Nagelsmann and ten Hag in November 2019 to appoint the second coming of George Graham.

I would have taken any other progressive manager. I still would.

We passed on Nagelsmann and ten Hag in November 2019 to appoint the second coming of George Graham.

I agree, it shows no logic getting a here and now manager if thats not the clubs vision.....

I agree, it shows no logic getting a here and now manager if thats not the clubs vision.....

Or someone that will demand certain players to get his winning formula working, as seen at his previous teams.

We need a manager that is going to be grateful to be working at spurs, someone who won't demand much but still be happy to be on the chopping block if he doesn't get into the top four or other unrealistic demands.

Why go for proper managers in the first place? We are not trying to win things at this club.

Back