• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

When I saw the Fergie story, logically I thought there was no way he'd move to United. Not with how we are progressing and how he was talking.

But mental scars run deep and I was worried coz we've seen it all before with Campbell, Arnesen, Carrick, Berbatov, Keane etc.

Well done Levy for this. We have the right man. Let's make sure we keep patience with him if he hits a bad spell. This has made my day.

Altough at the end of the day, it doesn't mean 100% he is staying, granted it is a massive indicator that he probably is, but as somebody pointed out earlier, it does mean if he did, United or whoever would be paying a massive chunk towards the stadium to secure his services now.

Good move Daniel. nipped in the bud, sorted before the Toon game (as somebody else on here posted it would happen), so should be no distractions to the team focus for Sunday.
Would be nice if a couple of player contract extensions were announced. Lets finish on a high, so that we can buzz all summer. enjoy the Euros and start counting the days until Aug 13th or 14th

great that this has happened, he's doing an excellent job

if he continues to do that he is going to leave us for a bigger club at some point though

if he continues to do that he is going to leave us for a bigger club at some point though

Thats a given, anyone that thinks otherwise would be massively naive.

If the job he has done for us includes some cup success and continued improvement in the league etc. then that softens the blow significantly. Personally i think its only one of the big Spanish teams he would leave for.

As I've said before, he won't, if he builds Spurs into that bigger club, which looks like the direction we're heading in. If he can make Spurs into United with him as SAF, why leave?

Very good news and now everyone can concentrate on winning the final game of the season against a side devoid of any sort of spirit and morale due to last nights result. The two factors coming together have just made the job on sunday a whole lot easier and less nerve wracking than it would have been.

Hopefully there will be more contract extensions announced during next few days - Eriksen, Dembele , Lamela, Verts

Dembele signed an extension in February. Eriksen, Lamela and Vertonghen are pressing though. New 5 year deals for the first two are must and a year added to Vertonghen's deal meaning he will be 32 when it expires.

Back