• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

I've just been sent something from a Spurs mate that said Harry had a fight with Jan.. poch supported Harry and it has split the dressing room...

Who knows if it's true but it's possible... Wtf Tottenham?? There's always something going on to upset us.

COYS

Not true!

Brilliant. Perfect. Now lets see it reflected in the team performance please.

I want to see that verve and defiance on Sunday.

And Im especially pleased to see him and Levy sitting down and discussing everything, if there were any issues hopefully all is resolved now.

Their dinner is where the rumours sparked off from. Pathetic. They have had one of their “cold war periods” since late pre-season so this was a really important evening, and I think we can all look forward to renewed vigor. Sept 3rd, I suspect, arrived last night.

Their dinner is where the rumours sparked off from. Pathetic. They have had one of their “cold war periods” since late pre-season so this was a really important evening, and I think we can all look forward to renewed vigor. Sept 3rd, I suspect, arrived last night.

Ive no idea what that is about cold war, but Im pleased they are seemingly on the same page, and Im pleased Poch seems more like his old self.

As to Sept 3rd, we'll have to wait and see what happens, I just hope whatever happens resolves the situations such that they arent hanging over us going forward.

Woooooooooooooooah!!!!! Easy fella!!!

I’ve only just realised your back :D

Welcome aboard again you crazy fool, what on earth are you thinking coming back once you’d escaped, haha! All I can say is the other board you went to must have been really really brick then ;-)

Good to have you back. While you away you’ll be pleased to know I successfully lobbied to have your popular-thread-but-with-the-brick-title renamed. It got renamed and moved to the transfer window forum and it quickly became one of the most popular threads ever. You’ll be delighted to know you missed your moment of glory. Thank me anytime. :D

I’ve also failed to have my monkey restored as you can see and am still Ken Dodd, at the behest of a bizarre sexual fetish @milo insists on playing at out my expense.

Glad to have you back, as @scaramanga is out of control. He’s gotten so much worse recently, he’s snorted mountains of premo coke off his desk hourly, and has even started burning inverted crosses in the forum front garden. He can be found prowling the balcony with a machine gun taking pot shots at anyone he claims was fair game as they “looked like Moussa Sissoko”.

I look forward to you righting these wrongs. No pressure.

Welcome back bud.

I certainly agree with the sentiment his head isnt in the game. Its the over riding feeling I get right now, and my greatest concern.

I could well believe that he has expended so much energy the last year or so that he is burnt out, struggling to find his mojo again.

I cant believe that the current situation was not forseen though, or that he shouldnt be in full control of things as they stand.

The fact he is complaining about the squad being unsettled really bothers me, its his job to settle it, focus it, and get the show on the road...
I think he suggested that he was respecting Daniel and the club and the effort they'd put in to move this club along off the pitch and implying that he was willing to do his best and hold tight during the 1 or 2 seasons that took to complete the stadium BUT was obviously looking forward to the day the focus could switch to the playing side of the club. That day has arrived and perhaps it's not panning out as he thought.

I've been waiting a while to do my house, and with one thing and another its taken a while to get the green light, and during that time I've tried to organise as much as possible so I can be prepared and get a wriggle on. BUT as soon as you start someone lets you down, a lead time gets stretched out and you beat yourself up because you've set yourself up to do it quickly and think you're failing because if delays. When of course these things happen and it'll get done in the end.

Perhaps Poch had built up this moment (even just in his own head) that now was his time and he's gonna do this and do that...but the issues going on are obstacles and frustrations to his new impetus when in reality they're just situations that happen quite often.

I think he suggested that he was respecting Daniel and the club and the effort they'd put in to move this club along off the pitch and implying that he was willing to do his best and hold tight during the 1 or 2 seasons that took to complete the stadium BUT was obviously looking forward to the day the focus could switch to the playing side of the club. That day has arrived and perhaps it's not panning out as he thought.

I've been waiting a while to do my house, and with one thing and another its taken a while to get the green light, and during that time I've tried to organise as much as possible so I can be prepared and get a wriggle on. BUT as soon as you start someone lets you down, a lead time gets stretched out and you beat yourself up because you've set yourself up to do it quickly and think you're failing because if delays. When of course these things happen and it'll get done in the end.

Perhaps Poch had built up this moment (even just in his own head) that now was his time and he's gonna do this and do that...but the issues going on are obstacles and frustrations to his new impetus when in reality they're just situations that happen quite often.

Entirely possible.

The injury situation is frustrating (as always, it seems), though I also think we made the moves he wanted basically as soon as we could achieve them, so not sure theres much to complain about there.

He's an emotive character. If he has been having a pout and sulk, and is now over it and happy again then fair enough - lets get over it and see the team improve...

Ive no idea what that is about cold war, but Im pleased they are seemingly on the same page, and Im pleased Poch seems more like his old self.

As to Sept 3rd, we'll have to wait and see what happens, I just hope whatever happens resolves the situations such that they arent hanging over us going forward.

They had one of their famous “frosty spells” from mid-preseason on. Both responsible not just one. Last night was adults behaving like adults, which is a good thing and has come just in time. I think we are going to regroup and charge forth.

There has been massive frustration at how long it has taken to shift players he wanted to shift. This started 18 months ago. He is still dealing with a couple he’d have moved on. He is also learning a new level.

The important thing is they met and cleared the air.

Back