• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

There has been massive frustration at how long it has taken to shift players he wanted to shift. This started 18 months ago. He is still dealing with a couple he’d have moved on. He is also learning a new level.

The important thing is they met and cleared the air.

Is this the reason for the Cold War you think? That it’s been difficult to shift players? Funny thing is he has improved players so much that they think their only step up are clubs that don’t want them!

One of the ‘eye tee kays’ over on SC saying he’s been told it’s not complete flimflam....

Great to hear all the news from Poch, but when i saw the above i knew it was all flimflam as any ITK over there is as true as Turkeys looking forward to Xmas.

Maybe we now can all stop the handwringing and guesswork about Poch and what he is going to do and why.

Great to hear all the news from Poch, but when i saw the above i knew it was all flimflam as any ITK over there is as true as Turkeys looking forward to Xmas.

Maybe we now can all stop the handwringing and guesswork about Poch and what he is going to do and why.
“ValenciaYid” - minus 1 ITK point.

But even if it was true, it's not going to be kumbaya every minute of every hour of every day. These types of bust-ups are good sometimes to got the frustration out, as long as they kiss and make up after.

Spot on, i think a lot of fans would be amazed about how often dressing room/training sessions bust ups actually happen.

Depends how fans view his interviews, personally i think far too much has been made of what he has said over the last month or so.

Always far too much made of them. He would have left by now had some been right.

He talks in circles, I don't really listen to them as I find press conferences abit pointless but those I do he gets asked silly questions and gives silly answers. Then like a typical South American he talks in romantic metaphors which people read too much into.

Always far too much made of them. He would have left by now had some been right.

He talks in circles, I don't really listen to them as I find press conferences abit pointless but those I do he gets asked silly questions and gives silly answers. Then like a typical South American he talks in romantic metaphors which people read too much into.

While I agree with this, and generally dont see anything in his comments - his recent attitude, comments and the performance of the team have had me really concerned.

My thoughts as well.

I'm glad he sounds more lucid - have not listened to this presser myself!
If he had carried on babbling as he has recently, Levy might have had him carted away and certified;)

Back