• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch

Been a while coming, but odd they sacked him after a very decent result against Sheffield Wed - a direct rival.

I dont like Monk. Carries an enormous chip on his shoulder and always seems to sneer at everything.

Still, I expect he will get work again soon. Swansea tempted to take him back?

I think that is just the shape of his face to be honest.

Was it ever in doubt?

This was my whole argument. Pardew is an entirely known and limited commodity, why would anyone offer him the job when they know exactly how its going to go...?

Evidently Pardew covered the Wet Ham training ground with this kind of brick when he was there and thought that it made him some kind of motivational genius

success_a-G-2548934-0.jpg

Evidently Pardew covered the Wet Ham training ground with this kind of brick when he was there and thought that it made him some kind of motivational genius

Covering the training ground in hang gliders usually works.

Last edited:
He didn’t really do fantastically with Derby in that league?

Better to get someone with proven success at that level
The success at Swansea has come from playing a fairly ambitious style of football. They've had several players move on to play for bigger clubs. I wonder if they want to try to return to that philosophy. Clement seems like a decent enough manager, but he's fairly short term pragmatic in his approach I think.

They sold Llorente and Sigurdsson and replaced them with Bony who is a barely a shadow of what he was two years ago. If anyone should be sacked it's the board and owners.

They sold Llorente and Sigurdsson and replaced them with Bony who is a barely a shadow of what he was two years ago. If anyone should be sacked it's the board and owners.
True, they've made it difficult for Clement for sure. But they have been very successful over the last decade. Can't begrudge them an attempt at getting back to what has worked for them if that's what they're doing.

True, they've made it difficult for Clement for sure. But they have been very successful over the last decade. Can't begrudge them an attempt at getting back to what has worked for them if that's what they're doing.

They were successful until the current American owners came in 2016. Although you could say the rot really started when Laudrup was hired, their attempts to sort things out haven't exactly been stellar.

I have this:

winnersdemotivator.jpeg

And this:

cluelessnessdemotivator.jpeg

...in my office.

A long gone director who thought I was too cynical actually congratulated me in joining his band of douchebags when he saw them. Shows how much attention any of these vacuous clams actually pays them.

I'm tempted to get this one soon, but I think it makes the others more obviously fake:

lovedemotivator.jpeg

Pulis to Boro is interesting.

I would have thought he would have premiership offers. If not now then soon.

I recall he screwed Palace because they refused him full control of spending. I wonder if that is what boro sold him on?

Back