• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch 2014/15

Steve Bruce will be desperate for that job. All part of becoming the most hated man in the north east.

So as I understand it, they didn't want to increase Pulis' pay to what he thought he deserved after keeping them up. They then had to pay out to hire and fire Warnock, renowned for getting championship clubs promoted and PL clubs relegated. And now if they don't find someone exactly like Pulis, pay the price of relegation as well?

Palace supporter came to yesterdays game with one of my mates yesterday - he was saying something went on behind the scenes which paints Pullis in a very bad light and that Palace are stopping him from working due to some contractual issueor something.

Fwiw he doesn't want Sherwood, he's praying they try and get Howe

Palace supporter came to yesterdays game with one of my mates yesterday - he was saying something went on behind the scenes which paints Pullis in a very bad light and that Palace are stopping him from working due to some contractual issueor something.

Oh surely you can get some more nice juicy detail to with that tidbit!

Many a beer has been drunk since that conversation im afraid EZE, can't remember the finer details

B6B6kazIQAAlPse.jpg

:lol:

So from Pardew, it'll be likely Bruce :eek:

Surely the Geordies don't actually want to go down?!!

My money would be on an outsider who is left-field: Ally McCoist

Ashley has his critics but if he gets compensation for Pardew that's up there with Levy getting a fee for Bent imo

Eddie Howe will not leave Bournemouth not for years.

@FootyMemes: If you're wondering why Alan Pardew is swapping Saudi Sportswashing Machine with Crystal Palace. This may be the answer...
B6Ct4CFCYAEWbti.jpg

@paddypower: Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans should be careful what they wish for, a few contenders to replace Pardew...
B6Cw7JaCcAEaPnG.jpg

I'm not sure I get the Pardew hate

- I wasn't impressed with him prior to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, so get that
- He got them a 5th, and a decent Europa Cup run
- The traditional Barcodes media circus has seemed to be a little quieter since he took over
- Last season was poor, but in 10th now with a few decent runs/results this season

Looking at the options, not sure I would be celebrating he's gone if I was a toon fan

One season of incredible overachievement, followed by an underachieving one and he was done in the fans' eyes. Maybe a bit too negative at times and not playing enough flair players, which was completely justified in Ben Arfa's case.

Back