• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lukaku

Re: would Chelsea sell us Lukaku?

No.

Why would they sell us the best striker they currently own?

As Chich suggests next season he more than likely wont be their best striker, and will still be down the pecking order. He should be starting..hopefully for us (in my dreams)

No.

Unless Mourinho doesn't rate him. And from his faux pas the other night, he fancies a tried and tested goal machine like the fellah at Monaco. But I think he'll keep Lukaku as a second striker and ship out two of the current strikers.

Not sold on him tbh, seems like a right lazy fooker to me. Our fans would be pulling our hair out after two games. Next time you get a chance.. watch his movement.

Not sold on him tbh, seems like a right lazy fooker to me. Our fans would be pulling our hair out after two games. Next time you get a chance.. watch his movement.

Also at times he looks like he has a good touch and technique and at others I wonder what he's doing in the league. He certainly is still quite rough around the edges but still young enough to improve with some good coaching.

But to answer your question, they might but we'd get stung.

I'm liking Bony the more I see of him. He's adapting to the PL fairly well and given the choice of the two I might opt for him instead of Lukaku. **** it I'd take either.

They won't, they seem to have an issue with selling us players

Maybe bad blood between the club from some past selling and attempting buys

I'm liking Bony the more I see of him. He's adapting to the PL fairly well and given the choice of the two I might opt for him instead of Lukaku. **** it I'd take either.

He certainly is this season. But could he be this seasons Benteke?

He price will have certainly soared over the last few months

Lukaku with short hair looks like Heskey.......currently scoring goals at a Heskey rate too

How do we play next season is the question?? I watched him vs Arsenal at the Emirates earlier this year and he gave their defence no end of troubles all night.

If we were going to sign a striker from Chelsea I'd want Torres. Lukaku isn't the finished article and yes I have no doubt he's gonna be something special if he continues developing at the rate he has, but in that department on the pitch certainly we need to be buying the finished article IMO

If we were going to sign a striker from Chelsea I'd want Torres. Lukaku isn't the finished article and yes I have no doubt he's gonna be something special if he continues developing at the rate he has, but in that department on the pitch certainly we need to be buying the finished article IMO

:ross: Torres expiry date was 2011.

Last edited:

Really?

Out of Torres or Lukaku, you'd HAVE Torres?

They won't, they seem to have an issue with selling us players

Maybe bad blood between the club from some past selling and attempting buys

Perhaps Abramovich still holds a grudge against Levy for thwarting his attempt to buy THFC back in 2003.

Back