• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

No
But the game time he is stealing here is symptomatic of why we fudge up
Dumb player doing dumb things
Well in that case his stealing time here is symptomatic of why we were in a champions league final. No ones perfect, and if you expect a player/manager/owner to be perfect, I'd say it's symptomatic of why spurs 'supporters' will get everything they deserve.

Well in that case his stealing time here is symptomatic of why we were in a champions league final. No ones perfect, and if you expect a player/manager/owner to be perfect, I'd say it's symptomatic of why spurs 'supporters' will get everything they deserve.
We made the CL final 4 managers ago
He is awful now
Truly poor as a player
Head down and run
He is the Forrest Gump of players now

Last edited:
No ones perfect, and if you expect a player/manager/owner to be perfect, I'd say it's symptomatic of why spurs 'supporters' will get everything they deserve.

Slight difference between not being perfect and scoring 2 league goals since the beginning of last season.

Maybe you are right though, Spurs supporters have deserved no league title in over 60 years, and just 3 cups in over 30 years. Yep definitely the fault of the supporters.

Last edited:
I don't lay much blame on Moura , he was desperately trying to help the team as we had dropped deep and were under pressure even with 11 men.
We still should have been able to see out the last few minutes against ten men with ten men behind the ball.
BUT and it's a big but , Moura shouldn't be at the club now.
It's another example of Levy & co trying to extract every last piece of value out of players who are long past their sell by date and should have been upgraded on yonks ago.
I don't blame the Moura or other players that have been here too long for that though.

Last edited:

Like quite a few others, he should have been shifted three or four years ago. Our chairman’s inability to see this (and lots of other perfectly obvious footballing things) is what’s really symptomatic of our inability to move forward when it comes to what happens on the pitch.

I have been a staunch defender of Moura in terms of his effort / workrate and that "electricity" when he's on the ball but in two sub appearances that's one ridiculous red card and one goal given away from an atrocious backpass. Both resulting in a crushing impact on the result and morale.

It's sad to see things going badly for a player about to leave, the season needs to end and we need to have better than the current version of Moura.....

I have been a staunch defender of Moura in terms of his effort / workrate and that "electricity" when he's on the ball but in two sub appearances that's one ridiculous red card and one goal given away from an atrocious backpass. Both resulting in a crushing impact on the result and morale.

It's sad to see things going badly for a player about to leave, the season needs to end and we need to have better than the current version of Moura.....
It happens with players who stay too long

It happens with players who stay too long

Yet another player who we should have got rid of years ago. I’m a big fan of his, but it’s been obvious for years that he needed upgrading. Why do we keep hold of players for so long? Dier, Lamela, Davies, Moura, Lloris, Sanchez. I’m sure I’ve missed some.

Back