• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Like him or not, Sherwood was bang on the money

You reckon? This isn't 2011, sandro is finished as a player, yet we love him for being the club joker..... Well walking around like you run the show, put questionable effort into training (the guy was fat last last season) and then
:ross:

The best you can do is that one of the three, an injured player, looked overweight to you? An opinion I have n quite literally never heard a single other person utter.

Face it, Sherwood should have been a blowjob. He's offered nothing to the world other than to stand behind Shearer and watch him win the Premier League. The only thing he does worse than manage a football team is speak in front of a camera. The sooner ITV4 realise that and banish him back to obscurity, the better.

.......Overtly/covertly show disrespect to a manger on the training pitch (whoever he is, is frankly disgusting).

Same with jan.

And look Poch got rid of sandro early doors and jan isn't fancied. Clearly Poch speaks to enough people at the club to know what others say about the players. Two different managers who saw the same evil that has gripped the squad.

Oh and soldado? The laziness and lack of work rate he shows on a sat may as well be Monday - Friday. His acclimatisation has taken over a year? Guys picking up a wage a bill who tweet #coys and we think they are committed?

Our squad is a joke mate

i see a lot of guesswork and strawmen in that post and not much else if im honest.

I agree steff - the leadership issue is a joke.

The fact kaboul and Ade are in the frame suggests how we ripped out our spine and these are two of the best candidates. Unreal how these two are up there. Think back three years when we had king, friedel, Dawson, kaboul, Parker, vdv and you can see why we never gave up... Now we are a bunch of people who don't want to be here!

I mean we spent best part of 10m on an unknown fazio. I will guarantee that Lescott is better than him for the next two years. More importantly he knows the league and is a winner. Why these sorts of players are deemed beneath us is crazy.... ESP when fazio is looks worryingly slow and erratic .... Crazy

mods is something happening on this site and changing peoples word in posts.

I keep writing stuff not offensive or anything and really weird other stuff comes out, words I could not spell and do not know what they mean about birds and other things.

i see a lot of guesswork and strawmen in that post and not much else if im honest.

I said in another thread what I am about and why I made certain statements. If I have spoken about this with a recently sold player and and a youth team coach then I think I can safely post certain things as an educated guess and it holds some weight. You have no reason to believe me as I am sure forums attract idiots but there you are.... There's my two cence on the matter

I care more about our current manager being 'bang on the money' (see above) than what the 'manager' we sacked in May said to make himself appear more heroic on Sky.

It didn't take long for us to compare our shiny new prized asset with a 'sunday pub team manager'.

Last edited:
I said in another thread what I am about and why I made certain statements. If I have spoken about this with a recently sold player and and a youth team coach then I think I can safely post certain things as an educated guess and it holds some weight. You have no reason to believe me as I am sure forums attract idiots but there you are.... There's my two cence on the matter

we had a guy try and tell us he was bessie mates with VdV a year or so ago just so he could add some weight to his deep rooted agenda driven nonsense - not saying you're doing anything of the kind but as you say i have no reason to take your word for it, especially when it contradicts stuff i hear myself.

You know how people on this site feel about ITK right? If so, you're a brave man for posting what I just quoted.

I don't suppose the recently sold player and youth coach you claim to have spoken with are friends of the dinotard?

I actually know someone that worked in the first team at Tottenham and is now at another club do not want to say which because apparently all clubs monitor the internet and what is said, so if you say the name in public you would get that person in trouble.

But from knowing this guy what I will say is they are happy to talk about the general side of how the game is run behind the scenes, but when it comes to things like signings and stuff of that nature they never commit themselves because they know it could get them sacked from what is to most their dream jobs. Just my take on the whole ITK.

You know how people on this site feel about ITK right? If so, you're a brave man for posting what I just quoted.

I don't suppose the recently sold player and youth coach you claim to have spoken with are friends of the dinotard?

Scara how come Tim got better results than pouch and avb - uber bale?

managers coming in to an under performing team often see a quick upturn in results/performances

and technically we're pretty much like for like result wise in the comparable games between Poch and Sherwood so it's a bit of a stretch to say he outperformed him.

we had a guy try and tell us he was bessie mates with VdV a year or so ago just so he could add some weight to his deep rooted agenda driven nonsense - not saying you're doing anything of the kind but as you say i have no reason to take your word for it, especially when it contradicts stuff i hear myself.

Fair enough. Like many people, someone has a drink with someone and they think they can put words into people's mouths. Tbf I only joined this to vent some anger on spurs that has built up of the past year so maybe I come across as negative, however these aren't options based upon no grounding

For 6 months? 6 games, sure your right, but 6 months?

I am sure that if Sherwood had kept his gob shut, he would have kept his job. I defended him more than most and I do not think that he is as bad as some make out but he made his position untenable.

For 6 months? 6 games, sure your right, but 6 months?

yeah, why not? Pullis done it at Palace last season and im sure there are plenty of other examples - not really interested in looking too much in to it - hope you can forgive me ;)

edited my original post btw in case you missed the following point :

and technically we're pretty much like for like result wise in the comparable games between Poch and Sherwood so it's a bit of a stretch to say he outperformed him.

I actually know someone that worked in the first team at Tottenham and is now at another club do not want to say which because apparently all clubs monitor the internet and what is said, so if you say the name in public you would get that person in trouble.

But from knowing this guy what I will say is they are happy to talk about the general side of how the game is run behind the scenes, but when it comes to things like signings and stuff of that nature they never commit themselves because they know it could get them sacked from what is to most their dream jobs. Just my take on the whole ITK.

Yep. I don't have any experience on forums but anytime someone says 'I know this player is about to sign it is bull****.' No one really knows what's going on and agents are the only ones who spout of anything of note. Carlton
Cole thought he was signing for arsenal (seriously) in jan 2011. Nobody knows much other than idiot agents who spout of anything and everything. Anyone connected to that would be directors/manager and I doubt people of that importance would share anything with anyone.

I am not ITK but do hear things and as long as there are no names then it's cool.

I said in another thread what I am about and why I made certain statements. If I have spoken about this with a recently sold player and and a youth team coach then I think I can safely post certain things as an educated guess and it holds some weight.

I for one am glad you do. About the last thing I want to see when I come in a forum for discussion is the same group of people predictably agreeing with and backslapping each other repetitively regarding the same topic ie. Sherwood. If however someone comes in with something new or a different angle or perspective then I might glean something.

Last edited:

He didn't.

Their results against the same teams were pretty much the same, it's just that Sherwood got both Southampton games.

Poch is currently one point up one the same fixtures last season.

Back