• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Leandro Trossard

Most on here seem to have him pegged as 5th choice if he came.

At 28, having become part of the Belgium squad/team, and with a Euros next summer - I’m not sure that will work for him.

At 28 has probably getting to his last chance of playing for a bigger club.

He could stay or move to a different club at a similar level as a guaranteed starter. But if he wants that experience (and pay) of playing for a bigger club he'll probably have to accept a squad role unless he massively steps up.

I think that's a move a lot of players would prefer.

Most on here seem to have him pegged as 5th choice if he came.

At 28, having become part of the Belgium squad/team, and with a Euros next summer - I’m not sure that will work for him.

Chadli played for them up to 14 months ago, not sure Trossard will have such a worry

Chadli played for them up to 14 months ago, not sure Trossard will have such a worry

Yes - all their good players have retiring or are ageing. And of the younger intake Doku plays on the other side and Ketelaere through the middle. So I'm sure he will be fine.

So the player the vast majority on here thought was beneath us and a “a Levy special”, is now going to Arsenal. Watch this place lose its brick now and make out Trossards a world beater!

from my POV I think he’d have been a very good replacement for Moura in the squad. If it’s not to be though..

Brighton asked for more than we thought he's worth. Fine. Not the end of the world. Not a position we particularly need to strengthen. There are other areas far more important.

Going to assume our first choice is Zaniolo, those links are getting louder.

Brighton asked for more than we thought he's worth. Fine. Not the end of the world. Not a position we particularly need to strengthen. There are other areas far more important.

Agreed.

And if he ends up costing closer to what other, more highly rated targets cost it only makes sense to look elsewhere.

As previously it seems Paratici may just be having a lot of potential deals he's looking at. That's how he's been reported to work.

There will be made up links. But even of those that do have some truth in them most won't happen.

21m plus add-ons according to the Beeb.

Hopefully he's a hugely destabilising influence and they tank the second half of the season.

Hopefully he's a hugely destabilising influence and they tank the second half of the season.
He is a good player so I think he will help them. Also helps with goals which they haven’t had enough off up front

I'll pour myself an Asprilla. Cheers.
Aperol-Spritz-020.jpg

If we've moved on to Zaniola, then perhaps we've made the decision to leave Trossard alone? zaniola is probably a better fit for us and we need more of a creator rather than a winger, and 23 years old vs 28

If we've moved on to Zaniola, then perhaps we've made the decision to leave Trossard alone? zaniola is probably a better fit for us and we need more of a creator rather than a winger, and 23 years old vs 28
A fit zaniloo is more like kulu IMO
Trosaard is halfway house as a cross between son and kulu
He is a good player though and the kind of signing that can really help arsenal IMO

Back