• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

last season Defoe could not hold up even if his life depended on it.

under AVB he´s been brilliant.

at OT he was amazing at this role, drawing defenders, creating spaces.

I love Defoe (AVB version)

last season Defoe could not hold up even if his life depended on it.

under AVB he´s been brilliant.

at OT he was amazing at this role, drawing defenders, creating spaces.

I love Defoe (AVB version)

To be honest I think Defoe began working on that before AVB was on the scene, it takes time to make the changes needed to be stronger on the ball, and make the right choices

Southampton v Tottenham

I thought Tottenham were outplayed by Chelsea last week, despite leading 2-1 at one point. Yes, Spurs were without Gareth Bale and yes, they created chances against the best team in the league at the moment, but it showed you can get at them.

That result might have made Andre Villas-Boas think a little bit about the way his team is set up, because there was no midfield barrier in front of the Tottenham back four last week, and they left Chelsea's attacking players far too much space to exploit.

Southampton also have attacking players who are a threat but this will be a completely different game.

Saints are in many ways the most potent of the newly promoted teams in terms of goals but they are also the leakiest defensively.

I worry about them at the back and this weekend I worry that Tottenham will just pick them off.

The problem Southampton have is that teams are not having to work too hard to score against them. Once you are in that situation, unless you improve your quality at the back, in terms of performance and personnel, you are going to carry on conceding.

Prediction: Southampton 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur

Here are all of Lawro's 2012-13 Premier League predictions & how the Table would look like if all his forecasts were correct...

Lawro's 2012-13 Predictions

So it was only Gareth Bale we were without.

He's not even a twunt, he's just simply a useless clown shoe.

Was his prediction made before the abortion that was Moribor. (or more accurately more a bore)

Tottenham v Wigan

Wigan were very good value for their victory over West Ham last week. They could and should have won that game far more comfortably than 2-1.

The quality of their goals and their general play was outstanding and it was the sort of display we normally don't see from them until they are fighting for their lives from February or March onwards.

It might be a sign they are about to climb the table but then this is the Latics we are talking about.

They are amazingly inconsistent at this stage of the season, as they proved in going out of the Capital One Cup to League Two side Bradford in midweek, so I am thinking they are going to go to White Hart Lane and get rolled over.

Going out of the same competition to Norwich in midweek was a blow for Tottenham too but they have looked in good shape in the Premier League and I am backing them to come back with a bang on Saturday.

Prediction: 2-0

Tottenham Hotspur v Wigan Athletic

Wigan were very good value for their victory over West Ham last week. They could and should have won that game far more comfortably than 2-1.

The quality of their goals and their general play was outstanding and it was the sort of display we normally don't see from them until they are fighting for their lives from February or March onwards.

It might be a sign they are about to climb the table but then this is the Latics we are talking about.

They are amazingly inconsistent at this stage of the season, as they proved in going out of the Capital One Cup to League Two side Bradford in midweek, so I am thinking they are going to go to White Hart Lane and get rolled over.

Going out of the same competition to Norwich in midweek was a blow for Tottenham too but they have looked in good shape in the Premier League and I am backing them to come back with a bang on Saturday.

Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Wigan Athletic

Here are all of Lawro's 2012-13 Premier League Predictions together with how the League Table would look like if all his forecasts were correct...

Lawro's 2012-13 Predictions

29428335.jpg

Back