• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

we have to temper the hype around him a little bit because Spurs got their backsides smacked in the last half-hour of their win at Old Trafford last weekend

Yeah cause that never happened to us under any other manager did it lawro you tom sellec moustache cloned looking taco.

Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (12:45 BST)

This game will be billed as Andre Villas-Boas against Chelsea and, with his Tottenham side and his former club both in great form, it makes for an intriguing clash.

The Blues are top of the Premier League but they haven't had too many tests so far. Their biggest came against Arsenal, and they won comfortably at the Emirates Stadium. I am going for a similar outcome on their return to north London.

Chelsea will be without John Terry, who is suspended because he has not challenged his ban for racially abusing Anton Ferdinand, and they will miss him - especially at White Hart Lane.

But, even without Terry, Blues boss Roberto di Matteo has got Gary Cahill and David Luiz at the back and they should be solid enough.

Tottenham have improved a lot of late but I am still not convinced that playing Jermain Defoe on his own up front will work out over the course of the season.

He has done well so far, but against the better teams like Chelsea, where his side will have less possession, he is not good enough at holding the ball up.

Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Chelsea

Lawro's 2012-13 predictions & how the table would look like if his forecasts were all correct...

Mark Lawrenson's Predictions

Well, he seems to have sound, intelligent, we'll thought out views and I for one admire him.

Twunt

This guy is an utter twunt!

Did he not see Defoe at OT, have a hand in each goal of playing the lone striker where we were victorious 3-2?

Twunt!

I think what he says is fair enough, First half for England against Poland I thought the role did not suit Defoe, he does get knocked off the ball easily but he never seems to get given free kicks for the fouls against him that he deserves either.

As Nov said above,he done alright at Old Trafford the other week. No reason why he won't have any joy against Cahill & bloody Luiz. This is a man who predicts a 2-0 Liverpool win about 34 times a season;qunt.

images

Back