• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

He was playing Maloney onside for the sitter he went on to miss. Naughton deserves a run of games. Walker's defensive deficiencies are getting worse by the week and he's offering nothing going forward. Looks like he's seriously lacking in confidence. He also partly to blame for the goal along with Friedel and Gallas.

Personally,, I think he is as smart as a piece of plywood,,, dont think confidence would make much difference,, its his decision making or lack thereof..

Personally,, I think he is as smart as a piece of plywood,,, dont think confidence would make much difference,, its his decision making or lack thereof..

Agree with that, but he doesn't make the sort of runs that he made last season. He doesn't want to run at defenders anymore.

Kyle Walker @kyle28walker

Worth the 2 days in bed with sickness just for those precious 3 points today....back to bed so I'm 100% for Inter Milan Thursday

Thought he defended excellently today. Didn't get forward much apart from his storming run in the first half but he is def playing better than he was before Xmas.

He actually used his brain and brawn today...

He was targetted in the first half, a lot of their game was targetted towards him.

Well done son.

Best game of the season for him.

Agreed.

Bailed us (and himself) out several times with pace and power. It is fun to watch him almost daring opposition players to take him on on the outside knowing that if they do he'll just outrun them and muscle in front of them if need be.

I have been critical of him in the past, and I'm sure I will be again in the future, there are some aspects of his game that he simply must improve on. He does have a lot of potential though, something very few have doubted, and yesterday I thought he showed just how important he could be for us if he fulfills that potential.

It's always difficult to judge from the outside, but it seems that his attitude is very good. He always seems to play with a lot of energy, often younger players show that in their first months, but then it fades a bit. I think he's keeping his level of energy very well. He also does seem to genuinely improve as time goes by, surely after a lot of work on the training ground.

Great run from our back to the scums. Lost the ball at the end.
Wish he had come inside and taken a short at goal.

A very important fact was that when he lost the ball, he immediately ran back all the way.

He needs to improve his passing, too many go astray but he has pace and power to bail him out as mentioned. Top performance from him yesterday though, didn't go forward as much and just let play go on ahead of him. More of the same please Kyle!

Back