• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Just heard about walker quitting twitter.

Just goes to show how much a dingdonghead some of our fans are/have become.

Fickle,ignorant,tacos.

If anyone on here was a part of that-please burn your spurs shirts. You do not support the same club as me, you are pathetic.

Wonder if anyone is brave enough to own up...

Shouldn't be a big problem tracking them down. For some reason some people think the internet make them anonymous and no longer accountable for their actions.

I always rated Corluka and was sad to see him go. I know he could move about as fast as skip, but the guy could defend which I'd always take over an attacking minded full back.

Walker obviously needs a lot of work on the training ground so he can improve his positioning.

It would be nice to see him get a warm reception in our next home game.

I always rated Corluka and was sad to see him go. I know he could move about as fast as skip, but the guy could defend which I'd always take over an attacking minded full back.

Walker obviously needs a lot of work on the training ground so he can improve his positioning.

This is the thing, Corluka got alot of stick for being slow and cumbersome which in some aspects was fair comment but he was very good defensively as well as having a good understanding/rapport with Lennon which is why I would have played him more last season and also wouldn't have sold him.

Fickle,ignorant,tacos.

If anyone on here was a part of that-please burn your spurs shirts. You do not support the same club as me, you are pathetic.

You just know that if those same idiots met Walker in the street they'd fall down at his feet begging for a picture to show their friends on twitter.

How do we know they're spurs fans? We still don't know. It could be a number of wums masquerading as spurs fans or rival fans.

On a side not I loved Corluka he wasn't effective going forward but who the fudge cares when you have an on fire Lennon in front and Charlie playing him inside etc. Great rapport.

Under the new style(s) of formation that most of the top clubs are adopting, including AVB, attacking full-backs are compulsory. Corluka only suited a rigid 4-4-2 and even then was often exposed against a pacey winger.
Whilst Walker is not having the best of times, at least he has the attributes in his locker..... Corluka never did and never will.

If you check the facbook page and some of the fans who post on there it does not suprise me that some fans abuse our players like that.

Fickle,ignorant,tacos.

=D>

Judging by some of the comments in the OMT, telling players to 'fudge off' and 'get the fudge off the pitch' wouldn't be surprised if some of those post on here

I hope he runs his contract down and leaves.

We don;t deserve any loyalty when we turn on our own like a bunch of ferral kids.

well, Mata really bossed him and he got what he deserved after trying to hit him with that clearance..

Karma, and hopefully he learns from this and will grow as a player

lol exactly

A fine selection from the OMT (no names included). Could be more.

Gallas.

DO ONE

Get the fudge off the pitch gallas

This is a joke. Gallas will never start for us in the league again

hahaha fudge off kyle 'macaronic full back' Walker

Just stops playing

Walker you fudging idiot

Walker you complete and utter fudging macaron.

WALKER IS A fudgeIN IMBECILIC ****.

Walker you fudging idiot!!!!.

well, Mata really bossed him and he got what he deserved after trying to hit him with that clearance..

Karma, and hopefully he learns from this and will grow as a player

Yes....hopefully he'll learn from being abused by his own fans.

Very sage.

I said a couple of them. You don't think "Walker was a fudgein idiot" you don't think the majority of fans thought that? You don't think the manager even thought that? Hell I bet Walkers own mother thought that.

I very much doubt what is said on here has any impact on 'support' as maybe on Twitter or face to face.

I agree telling players to fudge off out the club is totally wrong but to suggest that players are immune from criticism is wrong

Theres a fine line from saying it on an internet forum and saying it on the guys personal twitter page.

Not really sure what you're trying to prove. Theres indirectly venting your anger, and theres personally abusing someone, nobody on this forum personally abused someone. So its no use comparing them to the utter c*nts on twitter who abused him.

Fickle,ignorant,tacos.

I think you'll find we all support the same amazing club - something that seems to be forgotten on here often.

I would say at the time, in the heat of the moment, those comments are justified. I've said it myself out loud. It's frustration. Nobody should be subject to abuse though directly, at the game or on twitter. After reflection people should realise it was a mistake, and not a good one but it's still just a game.

Also as an aside, these players know what Twitter is about. Yes they shouldnt get personal abuse, but they laud the praise, and love it, so when things go bad, there will be criticism. Of course abuse is crossing the line.

I was annoyed at Walker's mistake too but to directly abuse him just shows what fudgetards some fans are. You shouldn't say anything on twitter that you wouldn't say directly to someones face.

Back