• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

What the hell does the fact that some idiots abused Walker on HIS twitter feed and people on here having a go at his performance? Clearly no supporter should do that. However, this is a football forum , a place where people voice opinions, that is all. Don't know why some people suddenly get all precious over Walker all of a sudden, given some of the disgust directed at Pav, Jenas, Keane and others from the past.

What the hell does the fact that some idiots abused Walker on HIS twitter feed and people on here having a go at his performance?Clearly no supporter should do that. Howeve this is a football forum , a place where people voice opinions, that is all. Don't know why some people suddenly get all precious over Walker all of a sudden, given some of the disgust directed at Pav, Jenas, Keane and others from the past.

Unless Walker is lurker on here then he'll never see our comments. Posting in a football forum is far different than abusing someone directly.

really think its time to generate competition for the boy, he needs it. he's stand out by far our first choice RB...which cant help ones cutting edge

personally i've liked adam smith for quote a few years but obviously various management havent seen him as a potential regular first teamer..still i feel him and naughton should be pushing walker for his position....or maybe when BAE returns we could ask gallas to move to rb?

i dont know, i just think that walker though suspect throughout his spurs career defensively is on a bit of a downward trajectory at the moment and competition could really help him

What the hell does the fact that some idiots abused Walker on HIS twitter feed and people on here having a go at his performance? Clearly no supporter should do that. However, this is a football forum , a place where people voice opinions, that is all. Don't know why some people suddenly get all precious over Walker all of a sudden, given some of the disgust directed at Pav, Jenas, Keane and others from the past.

LOL...you are equivocating about something that is unequivocal IMO.

For the record, I have never abused our players EVER.

Judging by some of the comments in the OMT, telling players to 'fudge off' and 'get the fudge off the pitch' wouldn't be surprised if some of those post on here

I don't condone abusing players, but people shouting/swearing at the game or in the match thread is different from fans going on twitter after the game, after having a chance to cool off and abusing Walker. Get your frustrations out at the game, after that, let it go. Just so there's no confusion, I'm not condoning fans telling players to fudge off at WHL, but saying things like "Oh for fudge sake Gallas/Walker" is different to saying "get the fudge off the pitch you useless ****."

Last edited:
Venting anger on here during the game and directly telling the player via twitter to fudge off out of Tottenham later on are incomparable.

Venting anger on here during the game and directly telling the player via twitter to fudge off out of Tottenham later on are incomparable.

How so?

Perhaps some people take longer to calm down from their anger. Perhaps they were watching at home and did it online.

I'm not sure how the timeline excuses such behaviour either - 'I was angry with her at the time so I hit my wife'. fudging LOL

Saying something on here doesn't affect Kyle Walker. Directly messaging him through twitter does.

Punching a door doesn't affect my wife, punching her does.

You can't see the difference here? None at all?

How is criticizing Walker's performances the same as abusing him? Methinks you are simply angling for an argument!

No i'm really not.

You are suggesting that we are saying he can't be criticised, which no one is suggesting.

Critiquing his performance on here is ALOT different to slagging him directly on Twitter, which you seem to be advocating?

Will you deny that for the record and we can move on?

Back