• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Saying something on here doesn't affect Kyle Walker. Directly messaging him through twitter does.

Punching a door doesn't affect my wife, punching her does.

You can't see the difference here? None at all?

Your logic is wasted on some of the clowns here.

Saying something on here doesn't affect Kyle Walker. Directly messaging him through twitter does.

Whether it affects Kyle Walker is debatable at best - the bigger football message boards these days are often monitored by clubs and journos on a regular basis (assuming you mean whether he'd ever find out or not).

However - my comment was a refereence to the 'level' of comments often seen in the OMT on a regular basis compared to those many are crying wolf over on twitter - both are social media - both are people expressing some kind of emotion.

Last edited:

your married?

punching the door wont PHYSICALLY affect your wife...punching the door to let your wife know that your angry enough to take it out on the door though possibly would. if it didnt then that means that your wife is probably used to that kind of behaviour or expects it..or doesnt consider it out of the ordinary

i wonder, do you think your wife would be or wouldnt be affected if she was in the room of the door you were punching at?

your married?

punching the door wont PHYSICALLY affect your wife...punching the door to let your wife know that your angry enough to take it out on the door though possibly would. if it didnt then that means that your wife is probably used to that kind of behaviour or expects it..or doesnt consider it out of the ordinary

i wonder, do you think your wife would be or wouldnt be affected if she was in the room of the door you were punching at?

I'm not married, I was using Arcspace's example. This is a mythical door that the wife doesn't know about so no it doesn't affect her, just like someone on this forum saying Kyle Walker played like brick doesn't affect him.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
Just spoken to Kyle Walker & he wanted to let you all know that it wasn't #Spurs fans that criticised him on Twitter, but people trolling.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
Just spoken to Kyle Walker & he wanted to let you all know that it wasn't #Spurs fans that criticised him on Twitter, but people trolling.

@SpursOfficial: He also wanted to thank the fans who have tweeted their support.

Can someone tell me of the positive things to come out of Twitter? I'm on Facebook and I think that's pretty lame all in all, but Twitter strikes me as the most pointless thing ever that only ever causes more trouble than it's worth....

Can someone tell me of the positive things to come out of Twitter? I'm on Facebook and I think that's pretty lame all in all, but Twitter strikes me as the most pointless thing ever that only ever causes more trouble than it's worth....

Only thing I use it for is the lineups on matchdays. Everything from Spurs players gets relayed onto GG anyway. Don't see the point of it apart from it being a source for news, but each to their own.

Again, I don't condone people trolling on there and crossing the line and players like Walker shouldn't have to put up with it, but If I was a player, I'd just say I'm off to my mansion to smash my model girlfriend and enjoy my millions and my status as a professional athlete, really no comeback from that.

When Ekotto is back I would like to see us play Ekotto and Naughton as the full backs for a couple of weeks.

Some of Walker's weaknesses have been showcased for all to see in recent weeks and I'm not sure if it's always good for a young player to just keep playing when he's struggling. A break might to him good and meanwhile Naughton looks quite good and currently looks a more complete player.

If I was a professional footballer I definitely wouldn't have a twitter account. Or just have it so no one could message me!

Back