• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Just back from the lane - met all of the players

Surprised to hear Lennon is a nice guy to be honest. My cousin met him in a nightclub on holiday and said he seemed a bit arrogant.

not being funny but if i was famous and on a night out and people kept bugging me id probably end up ignoring them or whatever, especially if there was booze involved - trouble is these are the type of encounters you hear most of and players/celebrities end up with a bad rep, when most likely they were just caught at a bad time.

one of my mates won a competition to visit the training ground when he was about 17 or so - said once the players had finished their training and you was then allowed to approach them it was like a feeding frenzy - fully grown men running up to the players and generally acting like a bunch of sad acts - my mate just turned around and left, slightly embarrassed by it all. actually think he went and had a chat with one of the lesser players that the mob weren't interested in before leaving.

i know it's part of their job to do stuff like this but i can only imagine how hard it must be to act enthusiastic every time you meet a supporter

Back