• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Just back from the lane - met all of the players

A genuine question what's the problem? OP talking about players being there not wanting to be there etc and I want to know whether mr saggychops was there? Have you seriously got a problem with that? It's a question nothing more nothing less?

oh come on man , it makes it even worse the way you're trying to excuse it and explain your way out of a needless insult on our manager.

I take it you hate redknapp...no need to use those words otherwise you'd just refer to him by name or club position.

Surprised to hear Lennon is a nice guy to be honest. My cousin met him in a nightclub on holiday and said he seemed a bit arrogant.

I often use Lennon as an example to illustrate winners.

It's easy to forget he's just a lad now, let alone when he made his debut for us, or Leeds come to that matter. That lad at the age of eighteen of so was told to go out and impress thirty five thousand strangers and a TV audience of millions, I get nervous when I have to address forty or so blokes at work, imagine the mental toughness, the single mindedness and self belief that kid must have had.

Along with that must come some sort of arrogance or he'd shrivel in public, align it to the guess on my part that most players get slagged off by more people wanting to brag and score points with their mates than those who appreciate them and you can understand how they'd develop a detached persona when talking to people outside of their chosen circle.

I'm not saying he isn't arrogant but when you need to maintain an air of detachment it's very easy to misinterpret.

I often use Lennon as an example to illustrate winners.

It's easy to forget he's just a lad now, let alone when he made his debut for us, or Leeds come to that matter. That lad at the age of eighteen of so was told to go out and impress thirty five thousand strangers and a TV audience of millions, I get nervous when I have to address forty or so blokes at work, imagine the mental toughness, the single mindedness and self belief that kid must have had.

Along with that must come some sort of arrogance or he'd shrivel in public, align it to the guess on my part that most players get slagged off by more people wanting to brag and score points with their mates than those who appreciate them and you can understand how they'd develop a detached persona when talking to people outside of their chosen circle.

I'm not saying he isn't arrogant but when you need to maintain an air of detachment it's very easy to misinterpret.

Maybe lennon imagines us all naked, i heard that helps with nerves.

I think they are all a little bit arrogant (besides Sandro) - but Lennon was seemingly happy to be there

I think they are all a little bit arrogant (besides Sandro) - but Lennon was seemingly happy to be there

Did you try and cop a feel with any of them, a little hug? i think if huddlestone was there i would have put my arm round him for a picture pose but i would have squeezed is biceps and maybe had a stroke of his shoulders when doing so.

Met Gomes a few times in the gym. Top bloke. Defoe I've met in a club. He fancied my work friend. Decent bloke.

About 5-10 more

If you can't find a way to shrink them with photo editing software, you could view the picture, screenshot it, paste it into an editor and crop the photo (so you edit out everything but the picture) and save it in a size friendly format, but that's a really long way around it. If you can't do it an easier way, that might work.

Back