• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Just back from the lane - met all of the players

dawaxman

Gheorge Popescu
One of the coolest evenings ever! Some top, top guys amongst them - in particular Sandro who is a total legend...some not so top guys

Will post photos soon

Just a couple of players who you could tell could not be bothered to be there...couple of people missing too!

My daughter met Defoe in Nando's at Westfield Stratford yesterday. Seemed liked a top man from what I was told. Posed for a photo which his friend was nice enough to take and signed a napkin for my other daughter.

Come on then, who was nice, who was a dingdong.

Gomes, Benny and Sandro always tend to get great reviews.

Reminds me of a lot of our matches recently

Very very good.

What was the event dawaxman? nice to hear lennon was good, i can remember when he was to shy and nervous to talk to fans, i guess he is older and more confident now.

Always thought dawson would be one of the nicest amongst our squad, personally would like to meet some of the younger ones like livermore and townsend they seem like a laugh.

Was a boxholders evening, was lucky to be invited along!

Benny wasn't there, because of his injury apparently

Gomes was there but very quiet

Livermore seemed like a really nice, down-to-earth fella

Don't really want to say anything too negative about players

All I will say is that Luka came across very well

I asked him if he thought we'd make it top 4 this year, and he said, we HAVE to

I've got loads more, but they are larger than 2MB, how do I upload them?

If you have any photo-editing software (Paint in windows 7 will do), crop the photos down a little bit and try reducing overall photo dimensions. Some software will also allow you to save web-optimized graphics.

As for the naming and shaming, I'm sure if any of you watch the players signing autographs, you could probably guess who the irritable types are ;)
Of course, dawaxman is being smart here by not naming certain players.

I'm guessing Huddlestone wasn't there either?

Back