• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Just back from the lane - met all of the players

All I will say is that Luka came across very well

I asked him if he thought we'd make it top 4 this year, and he said, we HAVE to

Good stuff mate, pleased for you! Nice to hear our team are by and large a decent bunch, not a surprise as generally come across well in interviews.

Great to hear that quote from Luka, sounds like fighting talk.

I've met Sandro top bloke. VDV top fella. King top fella. Bale miserable sod. Lennon ok. Just from my personal experiences.

If you change the format (bmp, jpeg, gif) in any editor, you can make them much smaller in size without changing their dimensions. Changing a bmp to a jpeg probably won't affect the quality that much, but can reduce the size of the file by an insane amount.

If you change the format (bmp, jpeg, gif) in any editor, you can make them much smaller in size without changing their dimensions. Changing a bmp to a jpeg probably won't affect the quality that much, but can reduce the size of the file by an insane amount.

They already are JPGs, and yet are massive!

From his interviews after Inter last year, Bale seemed like a down to earth, decent guy. Wouldn't be surprised if he's turned into an arsehole now though, especially if he is as arrogant off the pitch as he seems on it these days. Fancy confirming or denying this daxaman?

Bale always comes across as a top bloke to be honest. I remember Defoe saying he is always joking around in training too, like a kid.

download a a freeware photo tool called irfanview - google it.

it has a great feature under the image tab - called resize/resample. choose best fit to desktop and your photos will be Kb rather than Mb and still look good for their size.
Its a good tool to use for sending photos in e-mails

I've used it for years, its great for a free download and works well

what a pathetic, sad and infantile post

you need to grow up

A genuine question what's the problem? OP talking about players being there not wanting to be there etc and I want to know whether mr saggychops was there? Have you seriously got a problem with that? It's a question nothing more nothing less?

open a free account on photobucket.

Takes like minutes to do, upload is simple and clicking direct link copies address easily for you to post.

Pleased for you mate, sounds like you had a great night!

Waxman dude - you have very spooky eyes

I think he's rather good-looking. Not in a Niko 'please let me take you in whilst you stare deep into my eyes' type of way. Just in a 'I can appreciate he's a good-looking bloke' type of way....

A genuine question what's the problem? OP talking about players being there not wanting to be there etc and I want to know whether mr saggychops was there? Have you seriously got a problem with that? It's a question nothing more nothing less?

The problem is the insult. Was Harry there is a question. Anyone, especially a so called Spurs fan, who calls him twitchy or saggy faced is a complete **** and deserves to be involved in a similar event that made him that way. Spurs fans my arse, fudging tossers.

Back