• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Foyth

Good test of character for him to go through. I have no doubt Poch will be talking to him a lot the next couple of days. His defensive potential is high level I think.

Why is nobody mentioning that as bad as the first Trippier error was, why was he then 40 yards out of possession when as a senior pro (and having dropped Foyth in it already) he then left him isolated when the lad would certainly have been feeling the pressure???

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

People severely overrate Trippier, that's why. He's one of the players I think we can flog for a lot of money, without suffering any drop in form whatsoever.

Foyth's a kid, and there's a reason why he hasn't played at all until now. We won - that's enough. Everything about those penalties should be forgotten about, except as a means of improving Foyth's game by the coaches.

People severely overrate Trippier, that's why. He's one of the players I think we can flog for a lot of money, without suffering any drop in form whatsoever.

Foyth's a kid, and there's a reason why he hasn't played at all until now. We won - that's enough. Everything about those penalties should be forgotten about, except as a means of improving Foyth's game by the coaches.

Same applies on the other flank with Davies and Rose IMO. Two positions which would be relatively cheap to upgrade on. Or play KWP.

Forgot to mention earlier but it was really promising to see him slot into midfield at the end, think he has real potential to play that 'quarter back' role as suggested by @Rorschach

Some composed touches in there.
Did he? I didn’t even notice that, I assumed when Sanchez came on we just went to three at the back. That’s a good sign then....

Same applies on the other flank with Davies and Rose IMO. Two positions which would be relatively cheap to upgrade on. Or play KWP.
I said at start of the season when some were claiming our squad is so hard to upgrade on that FBs and CM were areas we could easily do. I’ve seen nothing this season to suggest otherwise....

Did he? I didn’t even notice that, I assumed when Sanchez came on we just went to three at the back. That’s a good sign then....

I believe so, commentators said as much. Either that or he was the farthest advanced of a back three.. Regardless he spent a lot of time hovering around/just back of the centre circle.

Mauricio responded: "I am so happy with his performance, he was very good but you can be involved because we suffered a lot of attempts at our goal. That sometimes happens as a centre-back.

"I know how he’s feeling because I was in his position 15, 20 years ago and sometimes I was involved in the same situations. He was always focused on the game and I think it was a fantastic performance."

PEOPLE MAY TALK ABOUT THESE (PENALTY) ACTIONS BUT FOR ME, HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS ON THE PITCH

Hugo Lloris on Juan Foyth

premierleague-wolves-away-3nov-15.jpg

Copied to clipboard
Skipper Hugo felt Juan was unlucky with the penalty decisions. He said: "I think he played fantastically. Every time he’s had the chance to show his quality, he's done it well. He did it three days ago against West Ham and again today.

"He was a bit unlucky. He’s an honest player, always tries to win challenges and a young player who will learn about those situations. People may talk about these actions but for me, he was one of the best players on the pitch."

I TOLD HIM ‘JUAN, RELAX, YOU DID AN AMAZING’... FOR ME, HE HAD AN AMAZING GAME

Erik Lamela on Juan Foyth

premierleague-wolves-away-3nov-16.jpg

Copied to clipboard
Juan's fellow Argentine and goalscorer Erik added: "He was a bit angry because but I told him ‘Juan, relax, you did an amazing’. For me, he had an amazing game.

"It’s so difficult when you haven’t played for a long time and he’s played two games in three days. I’m so happy for him because he’s starting to show his quality and I told him, for me, tonight he was amazing. The penalties... sometimes the defenders are there and have to defend and he was unlucky."

Let’s not hide the fact that the first penalty in particular was a terrible decision from Foyth - it was in a relatively innocuous situation, regardless of Trippier’s stupidity.

But obviously he can be forgiven for that due to his inexperience, and he looks to have bags of potential.

Let’s not hide the fact that the first penalty in particular was a terrible decision from Foyth - it was in a relatively innocuous situation, regardless of Trippier’s stupidity.

But obviously he can be forgiven for that due to his inexperience, and he looks to have bags of potential.
I don't think it was that bad a decision. He avoided all but the slightest of contact - that same situation could as easily have ended up as a booking for the forward as it did a pen.

He did an amazing.

Back