• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

JT - Captain. Leader. Legend. Qunt

haha cheeky from Rio there.

Terry didn't take the stand did he? they re-used his letter to the FA as his testimony.

Defence in Terry trial questioning lip-reader: 'Let me put a statement to you: anybody (ie, any lip-reader) who is categoric is a fraud'

Unless they sack him from football... take away ALL his trophies and disgusting earnings, and sling him back on the white-trash heap from which he first came kicking and screaming, then justice will never have been done...

Fortunately for Terry, a £2,500 fine will probably have been 'earned' in the same time it takes him to ride an ironic Black cab back to Chelsea... ****!

I assume the white trash part is a laugh?

If found guilty the FA will have to step in and do something. A similar punishment to that they meted out to Suarez I'd guess.

The FA were obliged to punish Suarez because Evra complained to the official.

I cant help feeling in this case (being "JT") they will just say "The law of the land has punished him, we see no need to pursue it/its none of our business/[insert lame excuse]"

The FA were obliged to punish Suarez because Evra complained to the official.

I cant help feeling in this case (being "JT") they will just say "The law of the land has punished him, we see no need to pursue it/its none of our business/[insert lame excuse]"

I see it differently.. The FA don't want egg on their face if they came to a conclusion prior to a court verdict [they'd look really stupid if they cleared terry only for the courts to find him guilty, or vice versa]

Also lets say the FA cleared Terry, would that not interfere with the trail? i.e. Jury doing a half-assed job as 'he's obviously innocent, the FA said so'

I think the FA are just waiting for the courts to do their job so they can agree with whatever the verdict is and make a more informed decision about punishment.

So Terry claims what he actually said is "yeah I never called you a black c***"

Surely the lip reader will be able to determine if he is lying or not by looking at the video.

We all know what's coming though don't we boys! Terry not guilty.

Terry is an FA favourite, they are also an organisation that only acts when it has to - not proactively. I Dont see them doing a dam thing. Will soon see I guess

Carter-Stephenson: "f***ing nobhead', 'you're not as good as Rio', and 'your positional sense is that of a virgin' is some of the things I suspect you've been called on the pitch on a number of occasions". Ferdinand: "Yes"

I don't care if Terry doesn't have his life ruined by this trial. The mere fact he has been proven guilty is enough to prove he's a scumbag in the public's eyes.

I see it differently.. The FA don't want egg on their face if they came to a conclusion prior to a court verdict [they'd look really stupid if they cleared terry only for the courts to find him guilty, or vice versa]

Also lets say the FA cleared Terry, would that not interfere with the trail? i.e. Jury doing a half-assed job as 'he's obviously innocent, the FA said so'

I think the FA are just waiting for the courts to do their job so they can agree with whatever the verdict is and make a more informed decision about punishment.

I agree. Although you have to be careful with assuming that the logical thing will be done when it comes to The FA it seems like almost the only thing that can happen.

The FA could not take any action against a player if an incident was subject to a criminal investigation. Any action taken would be seen as prejudicial to Terry's case and the FA would be charged with being in contempt of court.
Once this is concluded the FA will be free to take whatever action they feel is necessary.

Back